DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Call of the Netherdeep

U was wondering if this will be offered in FG? It's release date is a month away.

On a similar vein, is Tel'dorei Reborn a possibility?
    Current
    Player - Homebrew Campaign
    Dungeon Master - Storm King's Thunder
    Completed
    Player - Curse of Strahd, Princes of the Apocalypse, Baldur's Gate: Descent into Avernus
    Dungeon Master - Lost Mines of Phandelver; Sunless Citadel (TYP), Forge of Fury (TYP),The Hidden Shrine of Tamoachan (TYP), Princes of the Apocalypse

Blog Entries
    Nothing has been announced that I am aware of, but its a possibility. But it's not up to FG/SmiteWorks, it is up to the IP holders to determine if they are interested in publishing in the FG format. It would be up to Critical Role and/r Darrington Press(?). So you should be asking them (if you haven't already).

Here is the information on publishers who are currently known to work with SmiteWorks on FG conversions; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...antasy-Grounds

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thanks, I have contacted them to ask.
    Current
    Completed
    Player - Curse of Strahd, Princes of the Apocalypse, Baldur's Gate: Descent into Avernus
    Dungeon Master - Lost Mines of Phandelver; Sunless Citadel (TYP), Forge of Fury (TYP),The Hidden Shrine of Tamoachan (TYP), Princes of the Apocalypse

Bumping this thread to see if there are any updates with Call of the Netherdeep coming out next week? COTN is an official WOTC campaign, so I'd have to imagine that it will be released on Fantasy Grounds, just like The Explorer's Guide to Wildemount (and every other official 5e WOTC product released over the past several years) was, right?

I'm not aware of this one at all; but someone else might be doing it.

Edit: I'm told it will be released next week.
    Last edited by Zacchaeus; March 11th, 2022 at 18:26.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Excellent news. Thank you for checking!

Yay!

I never did get a resonse from Critical role about either product.
    Current
    Completed

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    And bought...
    Current
    Completed

Thread Information