STAR TREK 2d20

Looking for Shadowrun Players

Hi there.

We look for new players in our campaign.
    GMs Timezone: GMT +2 ( EET ); Each Saturday, GMT 1700 pm

Though 8 players have signed up, we only have two active players.
    Deckers and Gang Members are appreciated.
    The campaign is called "Personal matrix", playing in Seattle.
    You will get involved into an investigation job, Target is an abandoned Warehouse, near Downtown.

Feel free to join us. If u never played Shadowrun before, i will help you with Character creation. Our focus is on roleplaying, so you won't need to be such familiar with the rules, moreover i will handle all rule dependencies.

If you'd like to join us, join in the game calendar ( see link above ), or PM me.
    function convertdigital("to be or not to be")
    {
    return "1 or 0";
    }

I am actually looking for a Shadowrun game. Though I don't have a FG license as of yet. How long does a session last? What edition of Shadowrun? What are you looking for in a character?
    That which does not kill you, has made a tactical error.
    For insight and an opportunity to play in my Wednesday evening Traveller (T20) campaign visit my webpage. No license required.

Pending

You have so many pending players, why havn't they gone active? I'm interested in playing the game, have all the books, and have some experience; care for another player?

We use SR 3rd edition. One Session usually takes about 2 - 3 hours, depends on how much time the players have.
    You could choose all types of characters, though Decker and Rigger would be nice for our team. Gang-Members may also be played, as they get easily into the job.
    Anyhow, it's your character, and you choose what to play.

Well, don't ask me why these players haven't joined.
    I would like to count you in.
    {
    return "1 or 0";
    }

Quote Originally Posted by badphantom
    We use SR 3rd edition. One Session usually takes about 2 - 3 hours, depends on how much time the players have.
    You could choose all types of characters, though Decker and Rigger would be nice for our team. Gang-Members may also be played, as they get easily into the job.
    Anyhow, it's your character, and you choose what to play.

Well, don't ask me why these players haven't joined.
    I would like to count you in.
    Of your list, who are the actually active members that are ready to play?
    For insight and an opportunity to play in my Wednesday evening Traveller (T20) campaign visit my webpage. No license required.

There are ByteBandit and greyyone. Both join the session every saturday, so we progressed in the story a bit ( though not even as far as i expected )
    {
    return "1 or 0";
    }

Well I have a friend that will take up party Wizard, since it seems to be lacking. Plus me and you will have 4 this weekend.

Shoot me the character sheet you use and we'll get them filled out and back to you by tomorrow.

Oh and a copy of the game ruleset definition file or whatever it is called in FG, for this software I just bought two copies of so I can load the right ruleset, might be nice.

Bruce

OK. We have both signed up for the game. Though one of us it says 12 Noon EST and the other 1PM EDT. My math is definitely off. I wonder which is right.
    (Especially since math in my head said it should be 11AM EDT. )

How do we find out when and where and what format do I send over my character sheet? (And hers.) Do I need to load a set of rules? How do I create a character Icon? (I really dislike the choices this lite version gives me.)

Sorry. We are new to Fantasygrounds. Lots of questions little time to get answers.

We are using the character sheet from the D20 Modern ruleset atm, you will receive the ruleset as a download the first time you connect to the game server. The only thing you really need to play is a character sheet, the rest of the ruleset isn't necessary, FG software handles the rest.
    Last edited by ByteBandit; June 16th, 2006 at 21:47.
    "Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win."

Thread Information