5E Character Create Playlist
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Intruder View Post
    Can the Adventure be custom, non-AL or are there any requirements?
    It can be anything you want, for any system you can run reasonably well on FG. General convention guidelines in post #1 of this thread. Adventure guidelines are basically assume PG-13 for content, unless you're very, very clear in your event post that it's for a more mature audience.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Is there a blank PNG with the date/FGCon logo on it? I'd like to create a custom banner for the 2nd Edition Dark Sun game I'll be running

Quote Originally Posted by AegisPrime View Post
    Is there a blank PNG with the date/FGCon logo on it? I'd like to create a custom banner for the 2nd Edition Dark Sun game I'll be running
    This is what we have.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-13-Signatures

Please PM damned if you have any specific requirements.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

None of those look dangerous enough I'll shoot damned a PM - thanks Trenloe!

I'm going to workup a 3 part siege of a city quest in my classless hack for that weekend. Preparing NPC's, Advert and schedule stuff now. Cheers!

Blog Entries
    I have posted a 5E One-shot that I will be running on Saturday the 13th. It is going to be a satire of Dragon Heist with little to no spoilers for the WoTC Adventure Module. You can start signing up as a player on 9/21/18

FG Con 13 – Fantasy Grounds Online RPG Convention - October 12-14 2018
    Register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.
    My Blog
    Technical Administrator for Fantasy Grounds College
    Holder of the "Ultimate License" | Allower of Demo Players!
    GM of Nephilim Wars - 5E Post Apocalyptic Campaign
    DM of Destiny Calls - 5E Homebrew that includes Waterdeep: Dragon Heist

Thanks to those GMs who have entered events so far.

Player registration will start at 12-noon (GMT) on Friday 21st - 4 days away! So, anyone planning on running a game, please try to enter your event this week. You can enter it later (but not much alter), but your best chance of filling your event will be having it posted (and approved - which can take up to 24 hours) before player registration opens.

Also, as the usual suspects are super busy at the moment (FG development with tight timescales, etc.) please help spread the word and let others know about FG Con 13. Thanks!

Blog Entries
    I would like to encourage other GM's to join the CON! I think it is a great way to share your creativity with the Fantasy Grounds Community at large. Furthermore, you can always run a one shot that is completely a different genre, ruleset, tone, group alignment than you usually would. Go for it folks!! You have nothing but fun and experience to gain!

*Chants down the Hallway* "FG-Con... FG-Con....FG....Con"

FG Con 13 – Fantasy Grounds Online RPG Convention - October 12-14 2018
    Register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.
    My Blog
    Technical Administrator for Fantasy Grounds College
    Holder of the "Ultimate License" | Allower of Demo Players!
    GM of Nephilim Wars - 5E Post Apocalyptic Campaign
    DM of Destiny Calls - 5E Homebrew that includes Waterdeep: Dragon Heist

Player Bookings Now Open!

We currently have 25 events. With more to be added over the coming days.

GMs - if you're considering running an event for FG Con please think about entering it on the FG Con website in the next week, the earlier the better - this will maximize your chance of getting players and also mean less messing around for players and other GMs.

Where the north begins and pure water flows, eastern time zone USA
    Blog Entries
    Mine are in, and a survey on the Savage Mojo Discord of GM's who intend to enter says we have 5 more. Organizing GM's is ah, slightly more difficult than organizing players. Do you or Damned even have hair left after doing this for so many years?

Thread Information