STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellspeth View Post
    Do you or Damned even have hair left after doing this for so many years?
    Hahaha... I don’t!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

25 events already huh? Nice!

Blog Entries
    Undermountain will be coming, just have to get them posted

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I'm in with a C&C one-shot... Hopefully I didn't flub it up too badly

FG Con 13 starts in 2 weeks time!

You don't need a FG license to play in the community ran FG Con, and it's free!

There is still time for FG GMs to add events - but please be quick.

Players - there are plenty of events with spaces available.

Make sure you have your timezone set in your FG Con website profile so that the times appear correctly for you. Please book a slot only if you are sure of the time for you and that you can make it. We don't over-book, have spare spaces for events or assume that a certain percentage will drop out - if you're booked on an event then we expect you to show! If, as sometimes happens, real-life takes over and you can't make a session you've already booked - communicate with the GM (post a comment on the FG Con event or email them if they've already emailed you) and cancel your booking from the "My Bookings" page. No showing can have a big impact on the event, so please be courteous to everyone involved in this community and let them know if you won't be there for a session. It only takes a minute. Thanks.

Go here: https://www.fg-con.com/
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Entered a Walking Dead game use All Flesh Must Be Eaten with More Core ruleset.
    Ultimate License

Hey all. I posted my game to the FG con about a week ago and I'm a little suprised to see no sign-ups even though most games are filled.

Ruins of Clan Deep Anvil
    https://www.fg-con.com/events/the-ru...an-deep-anvil/

Any veterans have any tips or feedback on why it's empty? Is it the time? Sound too boring? Lack of pre-gens? As a player I always saw games that used pre-gens as something negative rather than a positive. Also, my main incentive for GMing in the Con is because I'm hoping to find others who I would DM for in a future campaign , and I'm hoping to find the kind of players who really enjoy and prefer making their own unique characters.

It's possible there's a few reasons:
    1: It's late sunday night, ruling out Australia, Europe, and the east coast for folks who work monday.
    2: Previous commitments at that time slot.
    3: Lack of premades: I am letting folks build their own, but also providing premades in case folks don't want to. So, maybe throw together a Fighter, Cleric, Mage, Thief pre-made set in case folks show up last minute.

I would guess time and lack of pregens. We always recommend that the GM provides pregens. A lot of people at conventions want to turn up and play - they'll commit to the session 100%, but a lot of people might not want to do much prep beforehand for a one-off game.

Blog Entries
    Its rarely that the session looks boring.
    There are always a small number of sessions that dont get traction while similar looking sessions fill up quickly.

It is recommended that pre-gens are supplied - even if just as an option - for a One Shot.
    Depending on your availability - you might try another timeslot?

I have been posting your game on various locations trying to drum up some signups.

Thread Information