DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Room for more!!! - Living Greyhawk - Saturday, June 24th @ 12pm PDT (GMT-8)

We currently have room for two more in the Living Greyhawk game scheduled for Saturday, June 24th @ 12pm noon PDT (GMT-8). We will be starting with COR5-06 Blood on Bright Sands.

Currently we have:
    Citrean - Rogue
    myydnyte - Druid
    merrick - Bard
    Horray - Evoker
    Rock_Slice - Cleric
    Last edited by Ganadai; July 1st, 2006 at 01:28.

I've read some of the other posts and would like to sign up however I don't have a rpga number. My husband has one but doesn't remember what it is from 20+ years ago. Let me know what we can work out. I was hoping for a game this week but next week works out well.

Hi I'd like to sign up but I'm kinda new to this and don't know how anything works. I've been playing D+D for years though, and normally play bards.

I'm interested in joining this game. Does the adventure require a new character or can it be played with a lvl2?

Edward Barton

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Slice
    I'm interested in joining this game. Does the adventure require a new character or can it be played with a lvl2?

Edward Barton
    The first adventure, COR5-06 Blood on Bright Sands, is only avaliable for brand new 1st level characters. However, If you currently have a lvl 2 RPGA character you can start playing in the second adventure COR5-09 Gateway to the Bright Sands. Currently there is one spot open in the Saturday 12pm PDT (GMT-8) game. The Tuesday game is full. If we can find two more players we could start a third group to run on another weeknight, Friday maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Ganadai
    However, If you currently have a lvl 2 RPGA character you can start playing in the second adventure COR5-09 Gateway to the Bright Sands. Currently there is one spot open in the Saturday 12pm PDT (GMT-8) game. The Tuesday game is full. If we can find two more players we could start a third group to run on another weeknight, Friday maybe?
    I'd be interested in that. I have a Clr2 to bring to the party. Saturday works fine for me (that's 3pm EDT, right?), as for just about any time except Sundays, so sign me up.

I am interested in this saturday game or if another starts. I am on CST (-6GMT) so that makes is Saturday 2pm (if i understand this correctly) :-)

Thread Information