FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 8 of 9 First ... 6789 Last
    This is the default behavior within Fantasy Grounds; unless it is overriden by an extension or custom ruleset. I believe that the 2E ruleset implements this as an alternative behavior.

Regards,
    JPG

Good to know. 2E is all I'm running for now.

The 8th one is helpful for me!

Is there a shortcut to focus/activate the chat input instead of having to click on it via mouse?

Quote Originally Posted by Weissrolf View Post
    Is there a shortcut to focus/activate the chat input instead of having to click on it via mouse?
    Not that I'm aware of.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thank you. Would be nice to get one. Shift-Enter could work, because it is not already used by the Chat (CTRL, ALT and Shift+CTRL are used for chat already). Shift-Enter is used as substitution for Shift-Tab in other windows, but I would not mind giving that up for a chat shortcut.

are these shortcuts still active in FGU? because i can't seem to get the CTRL+drag dmg or heals to do the reverse, dragging the same dmg onto target with CTRL pressed to undo the damage done, just adds more dmg.

halp!

I miss it too. The Ctrl drag is a known issue with FGU. It's apparently non-trivial to implement but I believe is on their list to follow up on. Right now you have to right click the damage in chat and select the combined +- sign to reverse.

Team,

Are all of these short cuts and tips valid all of the time in Unity?

I am only asking because I would love to see a 'cleaned up' thread which is all things Unity.
    Ultimate License holder Unity & Classic.
    Currently GM'ing Homebrew Pathfinder 2.

DnD5e Concentration checks!
    Fantasy Grounds can help keep track and automate Spell saves for you and your group in regards to spell effects and Con Checks! Like the 'Bless Spell effect for example."

https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...-Saving-Throws

Automated Concentration Effect.png
    Last edited by Laerun; June 28th, 2021 at 21:34. Reason: fgu tips
    FGA Founder
    FGU teacher and student!
    Ultimate License Holder
    Discord Alias: Laerun#6969

https://www.fantasygroundsacademy.com

Thread Information