DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Beasts and Barbarians Theme

Hi!

I just purchased Savage Worlds and the Beasts & Barbarians PG. In the screenshots on the shop there is a certain theme shown with the B&B stuff.
    Which one is this? When I start a new campaign I only have Simple Brown and Simple Gray as an alternative to the SW standard theme.
    With other ruleset I usually have the generic woods and dungeons themes available, probably they're not compatible with SW? Am I missing something?

cheer,
    hereander

Blog Entries
    Did you purchase both the GM Guide and Player Guide? Themes are generally included in the GM download package.

BnB.jpg
    Ultimate License Holder

Blog Entries
    Just checked my update log, it is part of the GM Guide download package.

Untitled.jpg
    Ultimate License Holder

No, didn't purchase that one yet as I allready have the book. For me the mechanically relevant stuff is only in the PG. So another 25$ for the theme?
    I couldn't find any of that information in the shop descriptions. IMHO the preview artwork is at least misleading in that case.

Blog Entries
    All rulesets and bundled themes work the samw way. No point in having a theme included in a players guide.

The only time you as a player would see it in character management or start a game of your own. Once you join a game you see whatever theme the GM is using.
    Last edited by Mortar; September 2nd, 2018 at 22:22.
    Ultimate License Holder

Thread Information