DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Arcana Evolved (and Rolemaster)

The Forum area for this 3.5 "alternative PHB" has obviously been closed and the ruleset cannot be downloaded; as one of the original developers and purchasers, is it possible to get hold of a copy? I had to reinstall FG and no longer have a version. I was thinking of tinkering with it and lifting large elements over into 5E (with a suitable extension) for my own use.

On a related theme of "abandoned rulesets", is there any hope that the RMC will see some work? It is still used and has a fair number of loyal followers/users? The ruleset is totally functional but a bit clunky at times and from a DM point of view the font size, lack of text formatting etc makes writing adventure modules less than satisfying.

I understand the sense (commercially and other) in getting out Traveller, 13th Age etc but are there more users of W.O.I.N than the RMC? No disrespect to the former (I have a copy, I like it) but some of use who use the RMC and other "unfashionable" rulesets are feeling a little unloved

Any of those rulesets you mentioned (that are still available for purchase) either have or need a community developer to continue development. SmiteWorks will do break/fix on rulesets like these but won’t commit resources to do big updates.

As far as RMC goes, this is the most recent update from the RMC dev Dakadin: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post389590
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information