STAR TREK 2d20

Request for Charsheet

Hey, I am not sure about this but I am thinking that you have to have the full version of fantasy grounds to edit, well I can't edit something anyways so it doesn't help. I was wondering if I could get someone to make a simple edit to the local charsheet, add a notes section to it. Thanks in advanced (^_^)

Hmm. I'm not sure you realize that character sheets come from rulesets and rulesets come from your gamemaster's campaign. It would be silly for you to "add" a character sheet to a lite version because it would never be used - unless it matched you gamemaster's ruleset - in which case you would already have it. You need to have your gamemaster change his ruleset if you want notes.

On a related matter players can not access their notes when not connected to the host because the notes are stored on the server's character sheets not the local version of the character. Maybe this is part of your problem?

Well, I want just to have notes on my local version. The notes aren't really for a campaign, one I am not in one, and two these aren't really for a campaign in general. Perhaps an edit for the d20 ruleset?
    Last edited by Nayr; June 12th, 2006 at 00:54.

"The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come to pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. In one Age, called the Third Age by some, an Age yet to come, an Age long past, a wind rose. . ."

...no, other parts of that charsheet have been editted, I just want the regular one except have a notes section, nothing else, just an added notes section.

Thread Information