FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Masks of Nyarlathotep 7e - I'm considering porting to FGII

Good day,

My name is Rom Elwell and I'm a software architect by day and CoC 7e fan by night. You might have run into me at the BRP forums, YSDC, @Necronomicon server on Discord or possibly in one of the few CoC/Chaosium groups on FB or G+.

I was an early adopter of FGII years ago (I was one of the original guys who assisted with the initial C&C ruleset) but have not used the application in many years. I recently decided to return to the fold and after reviewing the work of DIE Hard Gaming in the core ruleset, I'm debating whether or not there is strong support for a port of the recently released MoN 7e for FGII.

I'd love to hear your questions/comments/concerns on this topic as I review the level of effort and time required to roll out this massive campaign in iterative releases.

Thanks!
    I am a Slow Processor, who soaks in the data, thinks, stares, tries to make sense of what I am seeing, hoping for a breakthrough. All around are snappier brains, busy being dazzling, but not mine, which just plods on until it finally sees something special, hiding in plain view.

I would definitely buy it but I am just one man. I can't see us starting this year but we definitely want to try one of the big campaigns (MoN or HoTOE) and the more someone else will do for me the better

Having bought the newest version of the campaign with an eye toward running it at some point, I would be interested in this too.

I'd be very interested.

I would buy it the first day I hear of its release.

Definitely interested.

I also would be all over it.. I have been wanting to run it, and I have recently began using FGII.. I would love to see this created and I also would buy it the first day available..

**Dances Hopefully**

Thanks to everyone that has expressed interest in this conversion. Yesterday Chaosium announced that @madbeardman will be taking on the official conversion of MoN7e to FGII! There is no timetable given (yet) but I would expect it to take some time for this conversion to be completed. If you need/want further details, please check with him. Thanks!
    I am a Slow Processor, who soaks in the data, thinks, stares, tries to make sense of what I am seeing, hoping for a breakthrough. All around are snappier brains, busy being dazzling, but not mine, which just plods on until it finally sees something special, hiding in plain view.

Do we know when this is gonna be released yet?

Thread Information