DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Was wondering if there is any progress on the 7th edition version of MoN for FGU? I have a group that wants me to run it, so I'm trying to decide if I should download and play the older edition, or wait for this one to go live... even if it's not for a couple more months...?
    Thx

Would buy it in a heartbeat, just picked up the 7E slipcase collection the other day to get ready to run it and having it in FG would be a godsend.

Quote Originally Posted by romelwell View Post
    Thanks to everyone that has expressed interest in this conversion. Yesterday Chaosium announced that @madbeardman will be taking on the official conversion of MoN7e to FGII! There is no timetable given (yet) but I would expect it to take some time for this conversion to be completed. If you need/want further details, please check with him. Thanks!
    Also check this thread: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...f-Nyarlathotep

Just leaving a comment here in support of a new version of MoN ��
    I bash.

Is Masks still in the works? It's probably one of the best Cthulhu campaigns so it's kind of a bummer the 7e version isn't in Fantasy Grounds yet. I'll buy it day 1 if it ever gets released.

Yes, I made the mistake of purchasing this thinking it was 7e, and it doesn't show up in the 7e list... Do we have a release date?

Quote Originally Posted by allcode View Post
    Yes, I made the mistake of purchasing this thinking it was 7e, and it doesn't show up in the 7e list... Do we have a release date?
    Heh, I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who did this.

I guess it will be the best sale the week it gets out ;-)

Thread Information