FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Skillkoil View Post
    I should have updated the OP this campaign started on 9/21. I will keep you in mind for a backup in case someone can't continue playing. If that is ok with you?
    Yep sure thing! Good luck with your current group!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mlesnews View Post
    Yep sure thing! Good luck with your current group!
    Thanks!

FG Con 13 – Fantasy Grounds Online RPG Convention - October 12-14 2018
    Register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.
    My Blog
    Technical Administrator for Fantasy Grounds College
    Holder of the "Ultimate License" | Allower of Demo Players!
    GM of Nephilim Wars - 5E Post Apocalyptic Campaign
    DM of Destiny Calls - 5E Homebrew that includes Waterdeep: Dragon Heist

Hello all, I am very new to FG, due to a lot of the issues recently with R20. But I am 15+ years experienced in TTRPG, with 3-5 years of DM experience. My priority of of RPG are DnD, pathfinder, related. Primarily in Forgotten Realms, Greyhawk settings for DnD. I like to play in the middle aged era type of games, so I tend to not like high gun use, or western type of campaign but its not a hard no, in that regard. I am very interested in playing with some folks online, and would like a group to learn FG with instead of trying to wing it, myself. I do tend to play morally good characters, with some morally grey tendencies. Will not actively seek to do something completely evil or destructive of someone else that doesn't deserve it. Revenge could be a different case depending on the situation. For dragonhiest+ I have a handful of characters I'd already like to play, but I am fairly flexible and can fill in 'party roles' if needed.
    I tend to make make characters using Mythweavers so if my post catches any attention, I'd love to share and possible talk about adapted a character to fit this game.

1. What part of Roleplaying do you enjoy the most?
    Character development, and living in a fantasy world. Wrapping a green character's head around what is going on and how they mesh with the world. Learning and honing my skills and powers. And Exploring the the realm.

2. What do you expect from a roleplaying group?

Character conflict among a party; this doesn't mean that characters are at eachothers throats all the time but may not see things on the same level. Very few parties should perfectly cohesive. Best friends will still argue about minor things and get heated, so when tensions are high such as with lives on the line I'd feel its a simple interaction. Most conflicts wouldn't come to a lethal fight, most likely just debate of ideals and judgements.

Learning how a 'hero' interacts with the commoner, wealthy, royal, tradesmen, well-connected. This is a bit of politic'ing but social situations should definitely be a part of a characters life in a world, if they mean to actually develop reputation and status.

3. What would you like to see in the campaign? Lots of combat? Puzzles? Traps? Political Drama? Heavy Role-playing? Big Overarching Plots? Open World Exploration? Etc..

All of the above. If previous statements didn't cover any of these aspects. I like overarching plots, and exploration. Episodic adventure is fine and good but at least a few plots could be a clue to a larger plot of a greater event.

Blog Entries
    Welcome to the Forums!! Our campaign is currently full but I will keep you in mind for a back up! Thank you for your interest!

FG Con 13 – Fantasy Grounds Online RPG Convention - October 12-14 2018
    Register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.
    My Blog
    Technical Administrator for Fantasy Grounds College
    Holder of the "Ultimate License" | Allower of Demo Players!
    GM of Nephilim Wars - 5E Post Apocalyptic Campaign
    DM of Destiny Calls - 5E Homebrew that includes Waterdeep: Dragon Heist

Thread Information