DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last
    I don't have a problem with that.

I don't mind pushing out a week..just let me know if we are going to have a bit of a session, like was suggested, meet our characters, work on a ship etc and then be good to go for the following week.
    Up to Talen though.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Samarex View Post

As a bonus if we do this there is a chance that the new 1.0.12 ruleset and Armory will be out by then. I just got the last part of supporting software I needed to finish these, so I can work to get them out to the system.
    Well the new supporting software is not really what I was hoping it would be, so got to hash out to get it changed some. So the above probably won't be ready then.
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

I'm good with that if it's what's needed. I lived a long time with poor isp issues w FG to know how frustrating it is and how much better it is now w better isp.

I’m ok with using tomorrow as a session 0. Will also help iron out ship roles and make build decisions for your ship.

I will be there tonight.
    Talen, are we using 55pts to build a ship as we are all 1st level?
    Let me know so I can check out the ship building rules and get a few ideas.

Thanks

If you are building one from the ground up yes. However - the adventure does state you can use a Kevolari Venture or Starhive Drone Mk III as a a replacement that you can rename. Both of those start with more build points. So: your options are to build your own at 55 BP or take the Kevolari or Starhive ships and give it your own backstory.

I checked out both and I would vote for the Kevolari Venture..it comes with a physical science lab so I hope we can change that to a Life Science lab but otherwise it looks good to me.

See you all tonight

Next Game Sun, Sept 16th @ 8pm EST

Our next session is on September 16 and has been updated in the calendar along with updated character names and ship roles. This session will be our episode 1.

GM LOG:
    You are all crew members of The Exodus, a merchant ship currently transporting a load of supplies on behalf of Abadarcorp to the colony world of Nakondis. The colony's head aministrator, a lashunta priest of Abadar named Madelon Kesi, has contracted with you to deliver the supplies in exchange for 4,000 credits upon delivery to Madelon's Landing on Nakondis. As it turns out, each of you has made the acquaintance of an Android named Cedona who retired to the colony and you looking forward to catching up upon completing your contract.

The Exodus Crew:
    Tasabu: an Astrozan Operative and Captain of the Exodus
    Aeon-3T: Android Technomancer Pilot
    JK [Jake]: Kasatha Solarian Science Officer
    Samarex: Android Mechanic and Engineer
    Khor: Maraquoi Mystic Gunner
    Quinn Orson: Human Soldier Gunner

Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Our next session is on September 16 and has been updated in the calendar along with updated character names and ship roles. This session will be our episode 1.

GM LOG:
    You are all crew members of The Exodus, a merchant ship currently transporting a load of supplies on behalf of Abadarcorp to the colony world of Nakondis. The colony's head aministrator, a lashunta priest of Abadar named Madelon Kesi, has contracted with you to deliver the supplies in exchange for 4,000 credits upon delivery to Madelon's Landing on Nakondis. As it turns out, each of you has made the acquaintance of an Android named Cedona who retired to the colony and you looking forward to catching up upon completing your contract.

The Exodus Crew:
    Tasabu: an Astrozan Operative and Captain of the Exodus
    Aeon-3T: Android Technomancer Pilot
    JK [Jake]: Kasatha Solarian Science Officer
    Samarex: Android Mechanic and Engineer
    Khor: Maraquoi Mystic Gunner
    Quinn Orson: Human Soldier Gunner
    Ok All Im good to go.....
    Got new ISP installed today comes in at 20Mbps DL 3Mbps UL so good and solid.
    I know those might not sound High speeds to you all in the states. But this is the Philippines (not the best internet in the world)
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Thread Information