DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
    Chris, you are in - and with that -we are booked solid at 6 players.

Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    If anyone has their characters in FG format already please post them or otherwise send to me so I can familiarize myself with them for the game. I will have a ship for you for the first session - but feel free to talk among yourselves to design the ship. The group in the calendar is the full team at this time. Ill open up a discord channel; later today so that you can chat in real time if you wish.
    Here you go....
    Attached Files Attached Files
    “When you're backed against the wall, break the goddamn thing down.”
    ― Harvey Specter

The FG and Discord servers are up and ruinning with PC's loaded if anyone wants to get the initial connection out of the way and test their PC's out. I should have the server up most of the time between now and gameday.

Unless you have a ship in mind, Ive prepped one to start you off - we need a ship name and a ship captain - what say the group?

I was hoping to be Science Officer so will pass on the Captain for now. My proposed name is the Jolly Wayfarer

Also I will just throw this out there for when we design our own ship I would like at least a life science lab so I can do my studies..plus a slushie machine, I love those things!!

Thanks

I am interested and the time works for me. I am new to SF but am an experienced roleplayer.

Datalore, we are a full party at the moment, but I will post if an opening occurs.

Looks like all of the classes except soldier and envoy are represented, so I decided to whip up a soldier to add some ranged firepower. I am still happy to switch it up if there is a different role that would be more useful.
    Attached Files Attached Files

I have a question for everyone,
    I am having major issues with my Internet Service Provider, Im only getting 2 Mbps DL speed. I have spent 3 weeks now trying tio get it fixed with no luck.
    I dont believe that this will be enough to connect with FG and Discord and it be stable for the game session.
    We are going Monday to have a second ISP connected to the house that will be dedicated to my PC.
    So the question is would they group mind pushing out the starting session 1 week to give me time to get a stable internet installed.
    If yes, this weeks session could be used for everyone to connect to the server, and go over Characters, Ship Hash out Roles and everthing so that the system will be locked and loaded for the starting session.

As a bonus if we do this there is a chance that the new 1.0.12 ruleset and Armory will be out by then. I just got the last part of supporting software I needed to finish these, so I can work to get them out to the system.
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Thread Information