Starfinder Playlist
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    The data model isn't dictated by the Character Sheet, it's the other way around. THere's all sorts of stuff PCGen *can* output that FG can't read correctly. We're limited by what FG wants to see from us.

The One word name thing, honestly was assumed on my part for the same reason! There's no way to insert logic that will break a name, short of doing the most horrible STRLEN command. That won't find the space, it would just cut the string down to like 5 characters or something. "Tom Obedlam" would still break it.

I suppose you could simply not have PCGen export the name at all, but that seems weak.

Amazing work guys... really well done!

Wondering if anyone else had this problem:

If your character has inate spells, for example a gnome has dancing lights, ghost sound, etc., it will only add those spells into the spell list. None the druid spells get added.

Same thing happend with a church inquisitor template.. only added his special ability spells (Detect Evil)..

Anyway to get the export to add all spells?

I'll see what I can do on that. I hadn't tried every possible combination of course, which is precisely why I needed testers. Can you post your PCG files somewhere so I can use the same source? There are tokens for innate spells specifically, so I can probably work that out.

Would you want them to list in ahead of spellbook spells?

On Druids - are you saying that no druid spells of ANY kind get added?

I think it's just grabbing the first set of spells available.. If I setup a Human Druid, it would pick up the spells but a gnome has a few innate spells before the full list so it only grabs the innate spells...

Not sure how I can add the PCG file but you can email me at [email protected] and I will email you whatever you need..

I think that's all I need, I will work on a gnome druid...

{{EDIT}} Fixed. You can download the new sheet at the same location...

https://www.rabbitcave.com/library/c...asyGrounds.xml

Spells now carry the class/source ahead of their description like this:

(Druid) Cast amazing things for 1d6 rounds until your head explodes.
    Last edited by rabbit; June 20th, 2006 at 02:30.

Thanks Rabbit!

Did I mention that your roxers? hehe well my crew is testing the sheet and they've actually started writing a list of things that can be adjusted/fixed but they all love it and appreciate the work you're putting in!

I'll compile the list, get rid of the "whining" and post tomorrow for you guys.. Dark you kick hiney too

Hey.. was just fiddling with the new update, not sure if it's something with the character I have but when I export it, it's not closing off the ROOT or 3 NODE 's.

Error that it comes up with is:

Error on line 0. Found "The following tags were not closed: ROOT, NODE, NODE, NODE." While expecting "".

I tried it on 2 different characters that had innate spells and same error. Also tried it on a regular character and same error. Looks like it's missing a bit of code at the end or is it running out of room? It's like the entire end of the script is not exporting for some reason.. capacity problem?

Too duplicate on your end.. make a lvl 6 or 7 Gnome Druid...

It's missing everything after:

<intvalue name="prepared">0</intvalue>
    </node>
    |ENDFOR| |ENDFOR| |ENDFOR| |ENDFOR|
    </node>
    Last edited by Haplo; June 20th, 2006 at 08:30.

I'm wondering if it's timing out... I'll play with it.

{{Edit: I absolutely cannot duplicate this, I've tried everything I could think of. First off, try downloading the script again, perhaps there's actual corruption. Second, if you can email me the actual character file . It should be at C:\Program Files\PCGen\PCGen5101rc1\PCGen5101rc1\characters or you can just save it to desktop. Send to rabbitAtrabbitcaveDOTcom,,,
    Last edited by rabbit; June 20th, 2006 at 13:54.

Email sent!

I double checked to make sure what I downloaded wasn't corrupt and it's not. I thought it may be timing out as well but not sure...

Sorry for the work!
    Last edited by Haplo; June 22nd, 2006 at 03:27.

Thread Information