DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Release dates

Release dates

Hi no pressure but a question so i can start planning for the future.
    When will the new adventure path become available on FG?

Also, any news about armory?

Again, no pressure.. well maybe a bit. I am after all an addict.

The Armory I know is taking some work with changes they are having to make to support new character options that the book provides. The newest AP was released today by Paizo keeping with the pattern I would expect it out in about a week. But I don't make these or have any knowledge that is not in the forums. I will say the Tuesday patchnotes two weeks ago had a note in it for The Reach of Empire, so I suspect the work is done or nearly done for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Blacklamb View Post
    The Armory I know is taking some work with changes they are having to make to support new character options that the book provides. The newest AP was released today by Paizo keeping with the pattern I would expect it out in about a week. But I don't make these or have any knowledge that is not in the forums. I will say the Tuesday patchnotes two weeks ago had a note in it for The Reach of Empire, so I suspect the work is done or nearly done for it.
    -New AP, That I am not sure, another Dev takes care of the Official AP's.
    -The Armory- It's in work but as Blacklamb stated there are some changes that need to be made to the Rule Set and other utilities we use to include the Player Options in Chap two.
    This is almost complete I have the ruleset side done and we need to do some verification's and look at (Migration into existing Campaigns) Once we get this I can press on with getting the Armory
    out.

Sorry it's taking so long but the wait will be worth it.
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Sounds good, keep up the good work!

Quote Originally Posted by Blacklamb View Post
    To confirm - this has been completed and is just waiting on approval for release. It should be out shortly.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Please note that Against the Aeon Throne AP 1: The Reach of Empire is now available in the Fantasy Grounds store, KillerRabbit.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Ultimate License Holder

What's the ETA on the 2nd and 3th book of against the aeon throne

Quote Originally Posted by KillerRabbit View Post
    What's the ETA on the 2nd and 3th book of against the aeon throne
    That would be a different devoloper, so Im not sure
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Both AP 2 and AP 3 of Against the Aeon Throne have been completed (I just finished AP 3 last night). They have been turned in and are pending review. Typically Paizo has some level of review, as well. If I had to guess based on previous history, AP 2 should be out within the next few days. AP 3 shortly thereafter.

Ultimate License Holder

Thread Information