FG Spreadshirt Swag
    Blog Entries

5E Post Apocalyptic Adventure / Campaign Module

Hello to all my fellow DM & GM Masters of our RPG Universe!

I am currently creating a Post Apocalyptic Adventure / Campaign Module. Using D&D 5E (It can be run as a 1-10 Adventure or Expanded to Long Term Campaign)

So far I have created 120 Items, 110 Custom NPC's, 35 Quests, 90 Monsters, 10 Chapters with 15 Story Entries per Chapter and much more.

The Adventure has 4 different Beginnings, You can choose from 1 or more of the Genesis moments that cause events to begin.

The Adventure / Campaign can be set on Faerun or Earth (with all the races of Faerun)

The world has 6 Additional Factions that you can add to the existing lore.

I have created 2 Sub-races that can be applied to any race.

Work still to do:

1. Finish playtesting through level 10 to insure game balance.

2. Updating Backgrounds for the Earth version of the campaign.

3. Creation of a FAQ to help GM's impliment the module.

4. Find another GM willing to playtest the material and give unbiased feedback. (Beta Test)

If you wish to participate:

For any GM who would like to take the module and run it as an adventure 1-10 with a group of 4 - 6 players and provide weekly critical feedback to me for improvement of the game will be credited in the module and of course have first access to the full version once completed.

I am hoping to make a high quality module that even a brand new GM can drop into FG and be ready to run it in a matter of minutes.

I'm not sure how many people would be interested in playing 5E in a post apocalyptic setting. So far my players are loving the campaign but I know there are other games dedicated to this genre. I do feel that 5E can work in this setting, especially with it's relatively simple mechanics and broad player base. What do you all think? Worthwhile project or Pipe Dream? I would love to get your opinions.

FG Con 13 – Fantasy Grounds Online RPG Convention - October 12-14 2018
    Register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.
    My Blog
    Technical Administrator for Fantasy Grounds College
    Holder of the "Ultimate License" | Allower of Demo Players!
    GM of Nephilim Wars - 5E Post Apocalyptic Campaign
    DM of Destiny Calls - 5E Homebrew that includes Waterdeep: Dragon Heist

If you need assistance in playtesting I run a group of 4-6 knuckleheads every other week. I like the sound of this and feel my group would have a blast!

Thread Information