Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by Gwydion View Post
    13 pages of new updates. Thanks for the heads up. I don't know how much of this will make the Tuesday ruleset update...

FG Product Development status: Pathfinder Playtest Ruleset and add-ons: In development. Pathfinder Bestiary, Pathfinder Bestiary 2, Pathfinder Bestiary 3 (in store).

Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Completely understand that! Was just surprised at such a massive update. Look like good chanhes in the surface from the feedback I’ve seen.
    Live stream: https://www.twitch.tv/gwydione
    Youtube replays of fg sessions: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQr...bIpAauZB41z8gA

Free stuff:
    D&D5e FAQ module for fg: http://www.dmsguild.com/product/196704/FAQs
    FG 5e Module Conversions: https://tinyurl.com/y6awo2la
    Map Maker Conversion: https://tinyurl.com/y3awlo4b

erratas 240918 are up!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vyruxx View Post
    erratas 240918 are up!!!
    Yeah, neck deep trying to get the changes into today's ruleset/data update...

FG Product Development status: Pathfinder Playtest Ruleset and add-ons: In development. Pathfinder Bestiary, Pathfinder Bestiary 2, Pathfinder Bestiary 3 (in store).

Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Since I have my game this evening, I greatly appreciate that you're attempting to get that updated. Thanks.

My google search did not turn up errata, just a link to get rulebook updates in my downloads. Is that the errata we keep talking about here?

Quote Originally Posted by Bidmaron View Post
    My google search did not turn up errata, just a link to get rulebook updates in my downloads. Is that the errata we keep talking about here?
    Check the Monday Paizo blog.

Quote Originally Posted by Ampersandrew View Post
    Since I have my game this evening, I greatly appreciate that you're attempting to get that updated. Thanks.
    Depending on how it goes with the SmiteWorks review, and when the other Tuesday updates are processed, it *might* make it in time for your game, depending what time you start and where you are in the world...

Thread Information