5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nightwish View Post
    I've tried all of these steps, nothing has worked. its quite infuriating
    Welcome to the forums! Sorry you are having problems.

Unfortunately, we are going to need quite a bit more information before we can provide any useful suggestions. What operating system are you using (Windows, Mac, Unix)? What version of it (Vista, Red Hat, ...)? What errors are you getting? Do you have administrative rights to the computer? Can you install other programs?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by charlie909 View Post
    I am recently getting 《link removed》 on my laptop. Anyone else is facing such kind of error in their system? Kindly let me know if anyone has an idea regarding this kind of error in windows OS.
    You know, the link you provided above is full of suggestions on how to fix the error. It's also full of spam prompting a user to be contacted by technical support, presumably with an attached fee associated with said call. The site is also not, as far as I can tell, a Microsoft site... seems suspicious as your first post here.

Is the error preventing you from installing or using FG?
    Last edited by JohnD; June 4th, 2019 at 12:31.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Pc errors are very frustrating although I am getting another error 0x80248007. Actually I try to update my windows 8 to windows 10 because some apps are stops suddenly in my windows 8 laptop. I understood your problem too I am trying to fix this issue as soon as possible.
    Last edited by damned; December 30th, 2019 at 08:22.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny05 View Post
    Pc errors are very frustrating although I am getting another error 0x80248007. Actually I try to update my windows 8 to windows 10 because some apps are stops suddenly in my windows 8 laptop. I understood your problem too I am trying to fix this issue as soon as possible.
    Bye bye Jenny-the-spammer-05.

Thread Information