5E Character Create Playlist
Page 2 of 10 First 1234 ... Last
    3.5e D&D. Mainly core books.

We probably played every one of the Palladium systems at one point, but the last few fears have been all D20 - Forgotten Realms and Greyhawk but since we bought FG last Christmas, it's been all Eberron. We're really enjoying the setting.

All D&D Basic-3.5, Star Wars d20 and d6 (prefer d6), Elric!, Stormbringer, Gamma World, GURPS, MERP, Twilight 2000, Shadowrun, LUG Star Trek, Rifts, Earthdawn, Megatraveller, Runequest and Warhammer.
    Last edited by tdwyer11b; June 26th, 2006 at 09:43.
    Alea Iacta Est
    The Die is Cast!

I've run Cyberpunk 2020 and AD&D 2e, currently running 3/3.5 but wanting to switch back to 2e w/ Skills and Powers.

@Griogre: I'm not familiar with Ars Magica but I think I have an idea of what you mean, and my suggestion would be a webcam. You can get a decent one for cheap (or perhaps I should say your mage can). Skype and Yahoo Messenger both have good webcam interfaces, and the mage could share his feed with the entire group if desired.

Quote Originally Posted by Azrael Nightstar
    @Griogre: I'm not familiar with Ars Magica but I think I have an idea of what you mean, and my suggestion would be a webcam. You can get a decent one for cheap (or perhaps I should say your mage can). Skype and Yahoo Messenger both have good webcam interfaces, and the mage could share his feed with the entire group if desired.
    That's a good idea on the web cam - they have gotten pretty cheap - and the mage only needs to broadcast to the GM. In Ars Magica when the mage casts a spell he is suppose to call out the Form and Technique of the spell and make matching hand gestures. He gets penalties or bonuses depending on how vigerous the gestures and emphatic the sound. It's a nice mechanic (as long as someone isn't sleeping in the next room) and adds flavor to the game plus sometimes for situational reasons the mage may not want to call attention to himself so he will skip the audio and/or gestures and take the penalties.

D&D 3.5 almost 100% Greyhawk; starting our first Dragonlance Campaign next weekend...

I saw a Gamma World out there...
    But being new to this and all, I think I'll stick to the SRD stuff to get the hang of it. Then one day I'll re-edit a book with the Gamma stuff for them.

Firstly I've not roleplayed in nearly 10 years. FG has allow me to play again. So here are the games I used to run.

SLA Industries: Darker than a thousand Cyberpunks and more messed up than Kult.
    Kult: I've got both 1st and 2nd ed. Prefer 1st.
    WoD Pre-Requiem: I loved the whole politics of Vampire, the beutifully rich and thought out world. I ran a live action game in nottingham. I hear they adding LRP support into FG2.0.

Castle Falkenstien
    Baron Munchhousen: Though I do not have the speed of wit to do it justice

D&D Fifth Age: TSR's last, best hope against the wizzard. A fantastic game, fantastic system. All very epic.

Call of Cthulhu (D100): Lovecraftian Mythos, death, insanity and tenticles. I've got the live action rules and ran a single game. Never got around to making a latex monster though.

AD&D 2ed: Unfortunately the game mechanics started to anoy me. Love the fantasy setting, but the rules are so 1970's.

and
    Conspiracy X: Its an X files type game, but your the smoking man instead of smulder.

Rolemaster, set in Shadow World. We currently use FG as out of the box, without using the character sheet or any reference material. I'll be resuming my RM ruleset with version 2.0 however.

Thread Information