5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 1 of 10 123 ... Last

What systems do you people run?

Just out of sheer curiousity, what systems do you people out there run? This is generally one of my favourite questions to ask GM's I meet RL.
    For your Ars Magica needs :
    https://fgrepository.com

Atque in perpetuum frater, Ave atque vale.

Well, if you're running FG, you're running windows...

Oh, is that not what you meant?

D20 (but can do HARP, GURPS, White Wolf, old Call of Cthulu, and a dozen fairly old and moldy systems)

3.5 Dnd 3 Core books only.

D20, mostly core stuff.

Eventually Top Secret SI (maybe some day Star Frontiers, but eh, that's a ways off )
    DM: For reference sake, when a bad guys dies, I'll turn their token over. So an upside down 'A' or 'B' means it's a corpse.
    PC 1: So if we kill a 'M' is it reincarnated as a 'W'?
    PC 2: That damn 'O' just won't die!

D&D 3.5 core. I have run lots of different systems but the next one I may run again is Ars Magica. Still kinda mulling this because I would miss the hand gestures and have been thinking how to have the mage character mimic the entent in an internet forum.

D&D 3.5 (Forgotten Realms). Core books, too. I don't use any extensions.

I want to run a sf game, but haven't decided yet what it would be... Not necessarily d20.
    "The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come to pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. In one Age, called the Third Age by some, an Age yet to come, an Age long past, a wind rose. . ."

As for me... Call of Cthulhu, StarWars (D6), Mutant (OLD version), mutant 2, the 'New' version from 89 (Yes... Seriously they were three different games. Two post apocalyptic ones and one cyberpunk.), ArsMagica (3rd to 5th version.), Drakar och Demoner (Swedish skillbased system), Chill, Kult, Traveller, StarTrek, Aliens, Fuzion. AD&D from 2nd Ed up to 3rd. Wheel of Time (Though admittedly we switched that one to using ArsMagica's rules instead.) WarhammerFRPG v1.0 and 2.0 ... and even the WoD stuff.

Almost forgot one of the funniest... Marvel Superheroes.

Adds two more that his players reminded him of as well... Recon (Vietnam) and DC superheroes (Though admittedly that was a one-shot and will NEVER be repeated, I can not recomend the use of this system as anything but toiletpaper. (And even then the score is LOW since the paper is both rough and sharp...) )
    Last edited by Oberoten; June 11th, 2006 at 09:20.

Hmm, if you are asking for rules systems I have played it is much longer.

*grins* More like a list of what your group are regularily runing and/or have run within the last year. It is my joy and pride to lead such a diverse RL group as the one I do.

It is also a great chore if I am to do the basework for so many systems into FG. So I am kinda testing the waters to see what might come out of other GMs around here.

Lessee...stuff I've run:

Hawkmoon, MERP, Call of Cthulu, WoD (New and Old), AD&D, Red Book D&D, ICE's Cyperscape, 7th Sea (this is high on my list for converting to FG with the new patch), Shadowrun, d20 D&D, d20 Modern....hmmm....Deadlands (another one I wanna convert to FG)...I think that's about it right now :S
    Vincent Kingston
    [email protected]

Thread Information