STAR TREK 2d20
Page 9 of 30 First ... 789101119 ... Last
    Thanks LE, I'll get onto those right away.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Hold on, those are the wrong links... (I copied fromENWorld post).

PHB is here; https://media.wizards.com/2018/dnd/d.../PH-Errata.pdf
    MM; https://media.wizards.com/2018/dnd/d.../MM-Errata.pdf
    DMG; https://media.wizards.com/2018/dnd/d...DMG-Errata.pdf

Sorry, I should have verified it myself first.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Perhaps it is operator error, as it most often is for me, however, I figure this would be a place to get the answer. During combat, PC targets NPC and rolls attack within the tower. This method does not automatically attach to the targeted NPC, I have to manually perform this function. Did I not put in a correct option or is this how it is built for FG?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapper3400 View Post
    Perhaps it is operator error, as it most often is for me, however, I figure this would be a place to get the answer. During combat, PC targets NPC and rolls attack within the tower. This method does not automatically attach to the targeted NPC, I have to manually perform this function. Did I not put in a correct option or is this how it is built for FG?
    Hey Sapper3400, welcome to the forums

Did you add the NPC to the combat tracker and from the CT to the map? And did you add the PCs to the CT from the top left icons?

Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Hey Sapper3400, welcome to the forums

Did you add the NPC to the combat tracker and from the CT to the map? And did you add the PCs to the CT from the top left icons?
    I did add the NPC to the combat tracker and from the CT to the map, I am having no issues with the NPC's attack and damage auto applying. I am not sure how I added the PC to the CT, I will clear the CT on the next session and add the PC to the CT as you suggest and I will get back on that... unfortunately it will be two weeks before I have another session scheduled.

Blog Entries
    I did add the NPC to the combat tracker and from the CT to the map, I am having no issues with the NPC's attack and damage auto applying. I am not sure how I added the PC to the CT, I will clear the CT on the next session and add the PC to the CT as you suggest and I will get back on that... unfortunately it will be two weeks before I have another session scheduled.
    If you do discord, jump on the FG or the FG College discord and see if anyone has time to test it out with you. Odds are, if you hang out for 30 minutes or so you'll probably find someone most days and times who will help.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    If you do discord, jump on the FG or the FG College discord and see if anyone has time to test it out with you. Odds are, if you hang out for 30 minutes or so you'll probably find someone most days and times who will help.
    That is a good idea, thank you for the advice! (Yes, I do have Discord and a member, low end, of FGC)

The dice tower isn't intended for attack and damage rolls - those won't 'attach' as you say to the target. The dice tower is used when you want the PC (or the DM if they have show DM rolls turned on) to make a saving throw, ability check or skill check (or any otyher kind of roll) and you wish the roll to be hidden. If you don't want players to see the results of attack rolls then switch the option Show DM rolls to off and/or show results to clients and/or show roll totals. Play with those options until you get the results you want.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    The dice tower isn't intended for attack and damage rolls - those won't 'attach' as you say to the target. The dice tower is used when you want the PC (or the DM if they have show DM rolls turned on) to make a saving throw, ability check or skill check (or any otyher kind of roll) and you wish the roll to be hidden. If you don't want players to see the results of attack rolls then switch the option Show DM rolls to off and/or show results to clients and/or show roll totals. Play with those options until you get the results you want.
    Good catch, I missed the part about the rolls being done in the tower!

Re: Dragon Heist

NPCs: Allowsaurus, Bandit Captain

Problem: No icon in the upper right corner of the NPC window.

NPC: All traps and hazards

Shouldn't their actions be a reaction instead? Reason: Actions are taken on the NPC's turn, where reactions are taken on other creatures' turns.

NPC: Carnie

Problem: The trait is all messed up. It shouldn't be there if it is based on a human commoner.
    Last edited by astromath; November 19th, 2018 at 18:41.

Thread Information