DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 30 First ... 2345614 ... Last
    I dont own those others yet, so I didnt see them
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Blog Entries
    The snare spell in Xanathar's has the spell components line split. Some of it appears in the spell description.
    rob2e - Join me on Discord!
    Become a Patron!
    Follow me on the Twitters
    Come watch the Twitches... twitch.tv/rob2e
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE
    My Dungeon Master's Guild Material

Noted
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Is this the place to report mistakes for modules other than Wizards of the Coast modules? If so, I have noticed an issue in the Book of the Righteous published by Green Ronin:

In the paladin class, under each of the oath pacts each oath pact links for oath spell points to the spells for the oath of perfection

Quote Originally Posted by ianricks58 View Post
    Is this the place to report mistakes for modules other than Wizards of the Coast modules? If so, I have noticed an issue in the Book of the Righteous published by Green Ronin:

In the paladin class, under each of the oath pacts each oath pact links for oath spell points to the spells for the oath of perfection
    If it's for 5e this is the correct place.

And since I converted that module I know who to talk to to get that fixed

Thanks for reporting
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I'm having an issue where none of the characters on maps are displaying the health, either tiered or standard. I can see them on the CT but not on a map with either status or detailed. I have tried clearing the map of all tokens. Unsharing and resharing the map. Then adding the tokens back from the combat tracker. No luck.

Not sure if I am doing something wrong or if this is a bug.

Make sure that you drag the tokens from the combat tracker to the map. This creates the linkage between the token and the creature record.

If that’s not the issue, then check the Combat options for tokens to make sure the health indicators are enabled for tokens.

Lastly, try closing your campaign, disabling all extensions in the launch screen for your campaign and restart your campaign.

Regards,
    JPG

Issue with a few tables from Xanathars Guide to Everything

For each of the following tables all item links are broken and create blank uneditable (or deletable) "new item" entries. The original items are still accessible via manual item searches.

- Major Items, Uncommon
    - Minor Items, Legendary
    - Minor Items, Very Rare

All of the other magic item tables work fine. I have tested this with a fresh campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by lostsanityreturned View Post
    Issue with a few tables from Xanathars Guide to Everything

For each of the following tables all item links are broken and create blank uneditable (or deletable) "new item" entries. The original items are still accessible via manual item searches.

- Major Items, Uncommon
    - Minor Items, Legendary
    - Minor Items, Very Rare

All of the other magic item tables work fine. I have tested this with a fresh campaign.
    How the hell did that slide through. Thanks for reporting

Potential issue with spell scrolls - I'm currently playing a celestial warlock. Last night the party got several scrolls, including cure wounds and guiding bolt, both of which I already have as spells, but Warlock (Celestial) isn't listed in the classes that can use the scrolls. We also got Faerie Fire which correctly works for and lists Warlock (Archfey) and Command for Warlock (Fiend), since those are on their expanded spell lists. I suspect but can't prove that Warlock (Celestial) and potentially Warlock (Hexblade) haven't been added to scrolls accessible to their expanded spell lists.

Thread Information