Back our Kickstarter Campaign going on Now
Page 27 of 29 First ... 172526272829 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Thanks, as I read I make specific notes to those I find. Not much reason for us both to read looking for the same thing (though maybe a search int eh xml you have would be faster?)
    I can search the text files which would be easier than search the XML files. As I say it's really only for isolated instances where a map is referenced by a number or a name that doesn't relate to the name that the FG map has. I mean I give the FG maps a logical name such as Trollskull Alley rather than map 1.2. I'm not really keen to go through all of the probably hundreds of pages where there is a reference to map x.x and right below that is a link to that map. In the case you mention the reference is not right next to where the map referenced is linked so what I would do there would be to create a link in that story entry to that map.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea to the wish list http://fg2app.idea.informer.com/

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    .. In the case you mention the reference is not right next to where the map referenced is linked so what I would do there would be to create a link in that story entry to that map.
    Thanks, that's what I would hope for (not renaming all the references, only adding links when they are missing).

Current Projects: Ultimate Undermountain (NYDUM)
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets
    DMsGuild Content: Balance Disturbed (Adventure), Dungeon Room Descriptions
    FG Product Reviews: Virtual Scribe Reviews

That link works for me. Not sure why it doesn't for you. Possibly an old campaign?

How old are we talking?

Quote Originally Posted by HuseyinCinar View Post
    How old are we talking?
    Looking back through my fix list I see there was an error with that link which was fixed in September 2016.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea to the wish list http://fg2app.idea.informer.com/

Looking back through my fix list I see there was an error with that link which was fixed in September 2016.
    This campaign was started after summer 2018.

Hmm, I'm not sure what the solution is then. I certainly can't replicate the error. It is possible that your copy of LMoP hasn't updated or possibly the page has been edited and is thus overwriting the module version off the page.

I'm not sure if this is the right place to report this, it's not a "bug", just a typo. I also DM'd this to Zacchaeus on discord too.

In the 5e Player's Handbook, under the Dual Wielder feat, under the second bullet point, it says "onehanded" instead of "one-handed".

Noted

Maybe I'm crazy, but you used to be able to drop a potion or spell scroll in the Actions tab and it would be available to use from there (i.e., the Healing Potion dice would be correct and rollable from within the item). Now it seems you can't do that, and I'm not sure when it changed. Possibly within the last 6 weeks, since that was the last session where my players bought some healing potions and they found a spell scroll in the dungeon.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf118 View Post
    Maybe I'm crazy, but you used to be able to drop a potion or spell scroll in the Actions tab and it would be available to use from there (i.e., the Healing Potion dice would be correct and rollable from within the item). Now it seems you can't do that, and I'm not sure when it changed. Possibly within the last 6 weeks, since that was the last session where my players bought some healing potions and they found a spell scroll in the dungeon.
    Nope, dropping items (apart from weapons and armour) on the actions tab doesn't and never has created any effects.

Thread Information