5E Character Create Playlist
Page 22 of 30 First ... 122021222324 ... Last
    [QUOTE=Paperclipkiller;430354]It looks like every magical version of an armor that imposes disadvantage on Stealth (Padded, Scale, Half, Ring, Chain, Splint, and Plate) doesn't have it listed as having disadvantage when it is supposed to. I noticed this when looking at Adamantine Scale Mail Armor for example. This is probably true in every book that has magical versions of these armors since it is like that in Xanathars and Volo's.[QUOTE]

I'm not seeing this - a random check shows all magical armours that impose disadvantage do so. A sample from Xanathar, the DMG and Volo in the graphic.

Quote Originally Posted by Paperclipkiller View Post
    The "thelarr" item in SCAG isn't capitalized.
    I'm not sure whether this is supposed to be all lower case or not. I don't have the original documentation to check. But logically it should be capitalised so I'll change it.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Ruvanal View Post
    I was not sure either at first till I realized that the base FG engine does not provide a way to search the spell list based on the school of magic used as would be needed for most the spells selected by Eldritch Knights and Arcane Tricksters. The bulk of the spells that they can select from while leveling are restricted to two schools each while leveling with a smaller set (4 of their 13 spells at level 20) that can be from any school. I had thought when I started looking more closely at what was on the list, that they would just be the abjuration and evocation sub-set for the Eldritch Knight to make that portion of the list easier for the player to pick from. What found though was a variety of spells from many different schools. This makes the list highly suspect to use for pointing players what spells that they can pick for their class when playing.
    Indeed, which is why I wonder why the original author of the PHB provided a spell list for those subclasses. The problem is that they can pick spells from any school at certain levels so a list of just certain spell schools won't help.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    I'm not seeing this - a random check shows all magical armours that impose disadvantage do so. A sample from Xanathar, the DMG and Volo in the graphic.
    So I figured it out. If you open the Items section and open up say Adamantine Half Plate Armor it doesn't show the Stealth Disadvantage until you put it in someones inventory or duplicate it. Half Plate does show it. You can see in the pic what I mean. So it is there and applying it, just not showing it when you are looking through the Items section or the Magic Items section in the various books.
    Attached Images Attached Images

The Dybbuk in Mordenkainen's has his Tendril and Possess Corpse Actions listed under his traits.

Edit: The Flameskull speed in the Monster Manual is listed as "0 ft., hover 0 ft., fly 40 ft." when it should be "0 ft., fly 40 ft. (hover)"
    Last edited by Paperclipkiller; March 17th, 2019 at 23:51.

Selecting targets on the Party Sheet's Marching & Formation grid (by CTRL clicking) is not working as it does on Combat Tracker and maps, despite all tokens having been dragged onto grid from Combat Tracker.

Quote Originally Posted by crleonhard View Post
    Selecting targets on the Party Sheet's Marching & Formation grid (by CTRL clicking) is not working as it does on Combat Tracker and maps, despite all tokens having been dragged onto grid from Combat Tracker.
    Hi clreonhard, welcome to FG.

That area isn't meant for combat really so targeting doesn't work by CTRL+clicking a token in that area. If you want to do combat using that area use the CT for targeting either by CTRL+Clicking the target on the CT or by drag/dropping dice onto the target on the CT or onto the token on the Marching and Formation area.

Quote Originally Posted by Paperclipkiller View Post
    The Dybbuk in Mordenkainen's has his Tendril and Possess Corpse Actions listed under his traits.

Edit: The Flameskull speed in the Monster Manual is listed as "0 ft., hover 0 ft., fly 40 ft." when it should be "0 ft., fly 40 ft. (hover)"
    Noted, thanks for reporting.

I'm looking to run 5E Lair Assault: Forge of the Dawn Titan, but one of the story links to "Monsters and Traps" isn't functioning. Says the module isn't loaded. Everything else opens, just this one link from P01-13 Monsters and Traps.

TITAN.png

Noted, thanks for reporting.

Book of Lairs , DLC from Kobold Press.

Story "02.12 12. Great Forge" has an image for the dragon npc but it's not linked properly. Clicking it creates a page of "New Drawing".

The image is in the module and I can see it thru the Library>Book of Lairs>Images. Quick re-drag fix.

Thread Information