FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 30 First 123412 ... Last
    So it should, thanks for pointing that out. Added to the fix list.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

This is all for Dragon Heist.

Durnan has a weapon called a Double Crossbow that is not in the weapon list. It is a unique weapon with 60/240 range and 2d10 damage. I dunno if you guys would add it since it is not listed as separate equipment but I thought to mention is just in case. He also has a named Sword of Sharpness, although I get that not being added since it doesn't have unique properties. I think they both should be in the magic item section?

Knave's eye patch, Ring of Truth telling, Feather of diatryma summoning and Bracer of Flying daggers are not added and are unique items.

Jarlaxle's magic items of +3 leather armor, hat of disguise, cloak of invisibility, +3 Rapier and a portable hole are not in the Magic Items list.

Laeral Silverhands Robe of the Archmagi and Flametongue longsword are not in the magic items list.

Manshoon also has a Robe of the Archmagi not listed, as well as a Staff of Power.

Xanathar's Ring of Invisibility, Ring of Ming Shielding and Ring of Resistance (Force) are not in the list.

The Blackstaff, Azuredge, Badge of the Watch, and Lord's Ensemble are not in the magic items list.

Victoro Cassalanter's Ring of Protection, Glamoured studded leather and Rod of Rulership are not in the list.

Mirt's Bracers of Defence, Ring of Regeneration, and a +1 longsword.

There may be more NPC's with magic items, I was just skimming for the ones I knew were important.

Edit: The Diving Suit (under adventuring gear) is mentioned to have a fishbowl helmet that functions as a Cap of Waterbreathing. Cap of Waterbreathing needs to be added to the magic items list.

This one isn't necessarily a magic item, but just in case: The Dream Nullifier mentioned in 05.04.20 X20. Dream Nullifier is kind of a magic item. Since it isn't certain what it does, maybe just put it under equipment with the description saying what it does for the Xanathar?

A Silvered Warhammer is mentioned in 04.18.17 but it is not under Weapons in Equipment.

02.06 T6. Book Wyrm's Treasure mentions how every spell for sale can be a spell scroll. Would these be added to the magic items list?

02.04 T4. Corellon's Crown is selling a Potion of Animal Friendship and a Potion of Climbing not listen in the magic items section.
    Last edited by Paperclipkiller; September 8th, 2018 at 04:12.

I considered that all of the magic items that you have listed belong to NPCs which the characters are never going to best (or even attack really) at level 5; so I never made parcels for them. However you aren't the first to mention this (it's been mentioned on Discord too), so I'll add the magic items in.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    I considered that all of the magic items that you have listed belong to NPCs which the characters are never going to best (or even attack really) at level 5; so I never made parcels for them. However you aren't the first to mention this (it's been mentioned on Discord too), so I'll add the magic items in.
    Thanks. The way I think if it is not just in terms of running the adventure as is, but re-using the content and continuing to use it as a base for a longer running campaign

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

The reference module of dragon heist within the chapter 2 Level Advancement has the wrong text. It seems that it's using the Level Advancement of Chapter 3.

Dragon Heist
    Story 0.02 Pronunciation Guide

The Name and Pronunciation column headers appear a second time between the rows for Margo Verida and Marro Qaz'arrt.

Suggestions: 1 (easiest to do): Just remove that row. or 2: Create a 4 column table like the one in the book.

I prefer suggestion 2 because it matches the book.

Indeed, it is. Fixed and expect an update soon

Dragon Heist.

Complaint: It took me several hours to find the handouts from Appendix C, even using the search function.
    Suggestion: Add a story element for Appendix C and put the links to the handouts there.

Dragon Heist.

Noticed something. Adding apprentice mage to combat tracker codes the dagger as [M]... [R]... Adding Banibus Blastwind to the combat tracker only codes the dagger as [R]... It seems to be the way the attack is worded. This happens for any NPC that has an attack that begins "Melee or Ranged Attack".
    Suggestion: To make the melee or ranged attack to be coded correctly on the combat tracker, change all "Melee or Ranged Attack" to the way it is worded in the apprentice mage.

P.S. All previous modules have the same problem with "Melee or Ranged Attack". They are all coded [R]... instead of [M]... [R]...

EDIT:
    Missing NPCs:
    City Guard Lieutenant
    City Watch Lieutenant

EDIT 2:
    Istrid Horn
    The Action heading is missing and the actions are listed under the Trait heading.
    Last edited by astromath; September 9th, 2018 at 21:17.

Noted. I'll try to get these into Tuesday's update as well.

I thought I'd caught all of the Melee or ranged ones but I clearly missed Barnibus. The lieutenants are the same as Captains so I didn't bother creating an NPC for something that was just a change in name. I don't think the text ever has a lieutenant show up. In fact most times it doesn't actually say what the rank is but rather just says guards or veterans.

Thread Information