FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 20 of 30 First ... 101819202122 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by deer_buster View Post
    Any response from the god of code?
    Yes, issue has been logged and is on a list.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

PHB. The cleric domain Knowledge has Potent Spellcasting. Opening the power says it has the Light Domain as a prerequisite which should be Knowledge domain. Clerics of the knowledge domain aren't getting this ability when they level to 8 because the prerequisite is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Dredful View Post
    PHB. The cleric domain Knowledge has Potent Spellcasting. Opening the power says it has the Light Domain as a prerequisite which should be Knowledge domain. Clerics of the knowledge domain aren't getting this ability when they level to 8 because the prerequisite is wrong.
    Gosh, that one's been around for a long time. Well spotted. I've got a fix for it and hopefully it can go out on Tuesday. Thanks for reporting.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

So I think there is an issue with the Calendar function in Fantasygrounds. Every module I have (3.5E Calendars, 4E Calendars, Barovian Calendar, Calendars, Middle Earth Calendars) is coming up with this error: Script Error: [string "utility/scripts/calendar_period_list.lua"]:39: attempt to call field 'getStartDayOfMonth' (a nil value)
    When the GM smiles, it's too late!

ULTIMATE LICENSE GM

Quote Originally Posted by Whaley View Post
    So I think there is an issue with the Calendar function in Fantasygrounds. Every module I have (3.5E Calendars, 4E Calendars, Barovian Calendar, Calendars, Middle Earth Calendars) is coming up with this error: Script Error: [string "utility/scripts/calendar_period_list.lua"]:39: attempt to call field 'getStartDayOfMonth' (a nil value)
    Sorry, I don't understand. I don't see any error when I open the calendars mod in the 5e ruleset (including the Barovian Calendar in there). Are these other calendars you mention extensions? Or calendars produced by the community? If so then it is those calendar mod files that will have the issue and you should contact the authors. If it's the calendar.mod in the 5e ruleset that is the issue then are you using any extensions? Does this error happen in a new campaign without extensions?

That file is part of the CoreRPG ruleset and it defines some of the functions that make calendars work. It sounds like it may be corrupted. the 5E ruleset just inherits it from Core.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

In the Fantasy Grounds module for The Rise of Tiamat it would appear to be missing a link to the chapter/episode artwork for "Episode 7: Xonthal's Tower", found on page 62 of the book.
    It took me a bit to find it under the images, I also checked the Reference Manual after searching for the image and it shows up at the top as it should when you open up "Episode7: Xonthal's Tower". So it is only missing the link for the image in the story sheet.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Sorry, I don't understand. I don't see any error when I open the calendars mod in the 5e ruleset (including the Barovian Calendar in there). Are these other calendars you mention extensions? Or calendars produced by the community? If so then it is those calendar mod files that will have the issue and you should contact the authors. If it's the calendar.mod in the 5e ruleset that is the issue then are you using any extensions? Does this error happen in a new campaign without extensions?
    Well, I deselected all modules and it works so problem is going to be there somewhere. I'll update here which module I found to be the culprit when I find out as well as the modules forum to let them know.

ULTIMATE LICENSE GM

Well, I deselected all modules and it works so problem is going to be there somewhere. I'll update here which module I found to be the culprit when I find out as well as the modules forum to let them know.
    Old module, already updated....my bad...but it was the Moon Tracker module...Thanks for the help

ULTIMATE LICENSE GM

Quote Originally Posted by LordNova2 View Post
    In the Fantasy Grounds module for The Rise of Tiamat it would appear to be missing a link to the chapter/episode artwork for "Episode 7: Xonthal's Tower", found on page 62 of the book.
    It took me a bit to find it under the images, I also checked the Reference Manual after searching for the image and it shows up at the top as it should when you open up "Episode7: Xonthal's Tower". So it is only missing the link for the image in the story sheet.
    Noted. Thanks for reporting.

Thread Information