FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 30 of 30 First ... 20282930
    Hey this is my first post sorry if I accidentally miss a posting rule or something but I noticed a bug on 5e character sheets when dragging to roll hit dice from character sheet it will heal for more than one HD but will only subtract 1 HD from charactersheet.

For example drag HD to chat and right click once to role 2 HD. I rolled 2 4s and have a +0 CON bonus so my Wounds go down by 8 however my # of HD left only goes down by 1.

Quote Originally Posted by AwfullyGood View Post
    Hey this is my first post sorry if I accidentally miss a posting rule or something but I noticed a bug on 5e character sheets when dragging to roll hit dice from character sheet it will heal for more than one HD but will only subtract 1 HD from charactersheet.

For example drag HD to chat and right click once to role 2 HD. I rolled 2 4s and have a +0 CON bonus so my Wounds go down by 8 however my # of HD left only goes down by 1.
    Welcome AwfullyGood to FG.

Yes, this is a dead thread. Bugs get reported here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...reports-(2020) (I refresh the bug report thread every year so it doesn't get too big).

At any rate onto your issue. If you did what you describe then FG only knows about the one dice you dragged to chat. After you drag it to chat there's no connection then to the HD box so any changes you make won't get reflected back into the HD box. So only use the HD as FG expects you to which is click the button and roll the dice and if you want to use more then click again.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information