DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 30 12311 ... Last

5e Bug Reports (Part 4)

Time to retire the old thread again. All issues reported in that thread (and any other previous thread) have been fixed. You can view the retired thread here and a list of updates to current modules can be found here. You can also find a list of Patch notes here.

Please report all 5e related bug reports below. That is anything to do with the ruleset and any modules whether core (PHB, MM, DMG) or adventure or other modules.

Please give sufficient information in your report so that the bug can be easily traced or replicated.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I'm not sure if this has been reported before.
    When accessing the images and maps library. The Sword Coast Adventurers Guide lists the ampersand as &. Likewise, I've tried renaming this, and as soon as the campaign is reloaded it reverts back to this form. Please change this to DD like all of the other purchased D&D content. Consistency is King.

Attached Images Attached Images

Yes, it has been reported many times. I can't fix this; I need someone else to do something first. And there has been a slight hiccup in that department.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I just noticed the sling shots (5) have incorrect weight: the 20 Sling shots are correctly 1.5 lbs, but the sling bullets (5) has incorrect weight, if it's 5 it should be 0.375, if it's one it should be 0.075 (like the x-bow bolts)
    Thanks! you guys rule!

I thought all of that was fixed ages ag. I’ll have a look, thanks for pointing it out.

Hello yet again,
    the Ball Bearings have incorrect price value: in the PHB only the 1,000 ball bearings are meantioned for 1GP, in FG you have correctly the 1000 version, but the for the 100 count you have it for 1cp, shouldn't it be 1sp (or 10 cp)?

I'm scrutinizing the items given they are of importance on my campaign and while I don't use FG online I'm using it with my players on a screen or for my own fast search purposes.

on a related note, why do you have an option of 100 ball bearings? as per the PHB 1000 ball bearings covers 10 square feet, it does not say anything about 100 bearings, (I would assume the area covered is so small it's almost useless unlesss you use 1000 as per the PHB)
    Last edited by Gothstaff; August 31st, 2018 at 14:34.

I don't know why Ball Bearings are included in a quantity of 100. So I've removed it. I've updated the weights mentioned in your post above and the other one; expect a revised PHB soon - possibly in Tuesday's update.

Incidentally I don't know why Sling bullets are in a quantity of 5 either, but I've left those as they are since that would require me to also revise the DMG (since magic items rely on equipment output from the PHB) and also many, many modules where magic sling bullets might appear.

Blog Entries
    The countermeasures entry in Fiery Blast Trap in the DMG does not appear to be complete.
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Quote Originally Posted by Myrdin Potter View Post
    The countermeasures entry in Fiery Blast Trap in the DMG does not appear to be complete.
    There is no fiery Blast Trap in the DMG; you really mean Xanathar's Guide to Everything don't you? And yes there is a bit missing. Noted for fixing.

I noticed the Rage feature in all of the books PHB, SCAG, XGTE has incorrect text. I am providing an image and highlighting the incorrect text. It should say: If you are able to cast spells, you can't cast them OR CONCENTRATE ON THEM while raging.Capture.PNG

Thread Information