DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 8 of 16 First ... 678910 ... Last
    No worries, I noticed it when entering data for another system, which took longer than I thought.

Good Luck!!
    Ultimate License, Classic & Unity, Currently Running Fortnightly, 5E Land of Fate, 5E Vale of Shadows, 5E Pages of Darkness, 5E Izramurs lingering Gift, 5E Jotunhammer, 5E Terror Loch Tower, 5E Spellbinder, MGT2 Pirates of Drinax, 5E Storm Giants Thunder, 5E Winters Curse, 5E Catacombes of Sunless Sorrows

Still having problems with weapons.

Recently tried to to add stun grenades to the inventory of players (they found a box of them on the wall of an estate that housed rare and dangerous animals). Got that pesky error again...
    (see attachment). Also, the skill behind this is explosives. AFAIK the skill should be Athletics, or am I wrong?

As for the matter of stun damage: how do you play it? In MgT 1e, you roll damage, subtract the targets armor and then the target has to roll END higher than the rest damage (endurance save roll). If failure, char is stunned.
    Do we have to play this by hand or is there a mechanism in FG that can do the checks for us and apply the effect?

Just asking...

Athletics (Co-ordination) is used for throwing weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by Andraax View Post
    Athletics (Co-ordination) is used for throwing weapons.
    ...which is what you do with grenades... At least if you wanna survive ��

of course you could use a grenade launcher, the effect of the various grenades needs to be added to the combat panel, so I'm thinking its heavy weapons (grenade launcher) or Athletics (Co-ordination) then put the effect in the damage box
    Ultimate License, Classic & Unity, Currently Running Fortnightly, 5E Land of Fate, 5E Vale of Shadows, 5E Pages of Darkness, 5E Izramurs lingering Gift, 5E Jotunhammer, 5E Terror Loch Tower, 5E Spellbinder, MGT2 Pirates of Drinax, 5E Storm Giants Thunder, 5E Winters Curse, 5E Catacombes of Sunless Sorrows

Quote Originally Posted by backwardoracle View Post
    hmm I've not been able to get any data by just entering the UWP, see pic

Attachment 24971
    Hi, you need to enter more information to make it work:
    hex map location, uwp, base code, trade code, zone code.
    For example, I typed this for Regina:

1910 A788899-A M S Ga Ri G

Then it auto populated.
    The base/trade/zone codes can be a little buggy, as it looks for three things. If you have no bases, one of the trade codes might vanish as it auto-populates, and you have to type the second code in again. If there's no zone code (green, amber, red) then it might error, or mark the system as an 'unidentified' zone, and other codes might vanish. So, again, after it auto-populates, double check that none of the base or trade codes have vanished, and if they did, type them again.

After typing changes, just left-click once in any other text field (such as Starport field) and the UWP correction updates the entries.

excellent thank you, I hadn't thought of entering everything not just the UWP

Okaaay ... I am still getting the weapons bug.
    Also, I'ld like to have the ammo show up in the actions tab, if possible.
    And finally, maybe I am missing something, but how do I play stun weapons? According to 1e rules, the damage is not applied to the stats, but instead you need to do a constitution save roll and if failed apply the effect stunned. Is there a way to automate this?

And BTW I am just looking at a youtube flic from FG, where you are starring, MBM! Had no idea you were such a celebrity! Wow. It's nice to watch!

Hi,
    Which part of the bug are still having problems with?
    Ammunition expenditure will need a new bit of code, we will have to wait a bit
    "Stunstick: This melee weapon deals 2d6 stun damage in addition to its normal damage. A character struck by a stun stick must make an Endurance check with a negative DM equal to the stun damage
    (after armour is subtracted). If this Endurance check is failed, the character is knocked unconscious."

So you do the D6 normal damage and use that as a negative DM to the defender's endurance roll (after armour). I can't see a place to try coding effects so automation is out for now.

Ok, maybe I am a bit naive, but in our DnD game in FG, automatic effects as well as ammo works fine, so I thought this is something FG brings with it. Wasn't clear for me, that this is a major dev work.
    Sorry.

Thread Information