STAR TREK 2d20
Page 4 of 16 First ... 2345614 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Andraax View Post
    Yeah, 5E is built on top of CoreRPG and inherits much as well. :-)
    Yes, got plenty to learn from it, I read a lot before building WOiN and then for Traveller I re-wrote that all earlier in the year taking as little as possible.

Pleased to be working on Traveller again, darn RL and work!

Cheers
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Got an error from the party sheet:

Code:
    Script Error: [string "ps/scripts/manager_ps_loot2.lua"]:129: attempt to compare number with nil
    Script Error: [string "ps/scripts/manager_ps_loot2.lua"]:129: attempt to compare number with nil

Got an error from the party sheet:

Code:
    What were you doing? Still playing DnD but just clicked on PS and nothing errors.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    What were you doing? Still playing DnD but just clicked on PS and nothing errors.
    Happened when I dropped new pcs onto the party sheet directly from the PC window.

Happened when I dropped new pcs onto the party sheet directly from the PC window.
    Ok playing DnD (11:24pm here atm) but then off to the land of sleep, in work tomorrow, so will look tomorrow night when I continue with the Gun Combat stuff.

Cheers

Sorry, I misstated that. I had just dropped the pc from the pc window onto the party sheet, but the error did not pop up until I hit the "Inventory" tab.

Sorry, I misstated that. I had just dropped the pc from the pc window onto the party sheet, but the error did not pop up until I hit the "Inventory" tab.
    Umm the imagery that pooped into my mind was the "PC" being thrown from an upper window unto the party, with the crime not discovered by the police until the inventory went missing..... Chumbly go to sleep its 3 am.... sleep deprivation... I could have sworn I saw Dulinor.. throw that PC out the window....

Chumbly

I am not sure if this was listed anywhere else, but if you have a characteristic that is a 15 or F, the sheet doesn't auto populate a modifier and since you can't edit the modifier in the sheet you can't do anything. The sheet shows a 0 modifier for a 15 stat. I assume if you have an Aslan character it is possible to go above 15 (? not sure) and that modifier should also populate accordingly. Plus on the first tab under armor it lists all equipment and not just armor so it clutters things up a bit.
    Last edited by Elvedui; September 20th, 2018 at 21:21.

I just can't get this to error I can see in the code how it 'could', so added something to stop it (I created a new PC, new campaign, old PC's, old Campaign etc etc).

Quote Originally Posted by watters View Post
    I am not sure if this was listed anywhere else, but if you have a characteristic that is a 15 or F, the sheet doesn't auto populate a modifier and since you can't edit the modifier in the sheet you can't do anything. The sheet shows a 0 modifier for a 15 stat. I assume if you have an Aslan character it is possible to go above 15 (? not sure) and that modifier should also populate accordingly. Plus on the first tab under armor it lists all equipment and not just armor so it clutters things up a bit.
    The 15+ stat has been found and fixed, as for the armour list showing everything, sounds like some data is missing the 'type', oddness. Does it do it for all PC's?

Cheers,
    MBM

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post

The 15+ stat has been found and fixed, as for the armour list showing everything, sounds like some data is missing the 'type', oddness. Does it do it for all PC's?

Cheers,
    MBM
    That's great news, MBM, thanks alot. Do we have an ETA for the rollout?

Thread Information