Page 14 of 14 First ... 4121314
    Quote Originally Posted by GunbunnyFuFu View Post
    Great! Let me know if there is anything I can do to help test! Going to run a 2300 AD session in the very near future.
    No worries, I'll add them into the core data set for the moment, as 'AP', 'SAP' and 'SeAP' if that's any use, or we can use full names with hyphens, ie 'Armour-Piercing', 'Super-Armour-Piercing' and 'Semi-Armour-Piercing'.

Cheers
    MBM

I'm OK with the acronyms, especially since it'll save space on the character sheet.
    Ultimate Edition license holder - No License Needed to Play My Games (Need Demo Version of FG Downloaded)
    FG Community Developer:
    [Available]Millennium Knights, Savage Suzerain [In Progress]Several Others [Personal Use]Savage Rifts

Currently running:
    Savage Worlds: Hellfrost

In planning:
    Traveller: 2300 AD

Timezone:
    Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) United States; GMT -4 hours

I renamed this thread and stickied it. Please continue to use this thread to report any bugs or suspected bugs for Mongoose Traveller 1st Edition.
    Last edited by ddavison; February 5th, 2019 at 21:06.

A thing that just jumped on me: on the Testserver actual version 1.0.9 I couldn't remove the PSI actions, even after removing the PSI ability. Rightclick only lets me close the window.

Quote Originally Posted by LordNanoc View Post
    A thing that just jumped on me: on the Testserver actual version 1.0.9 I couldn't remove the PSI actions, even after removing the PSI ability. Rightclick only lets me close the window.
    For test versions, put bug reports in that thread please. Use the 'actions list' edit button, that should allow you to remove them until I address this.

Cheers,
    MBM

Thread Information