FG Spreadshirt Swag

Size Issue Display on Vehicles

Good day!

Running Savage Rifts, no extensions enabled. When I open a vehicle that has a size listed, I get the following:

Ruleset Error: windowcontrol: Database type mismatch for control (size) in windowclass (vehicle_main)
    Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/vehicle_main.lua"]:42: attempt to index global 'size' (a nil value)

In addition, the size label shows up on top of the TS/Acc label, like so:

Size Issue.JPG

Anyone know how to fix it?

GBFF
    Ultimate Edition license holder - No License Needed to Play My Games (Need Demo Version of FG Downloaded)

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EDT) United States; GMT -4 hours

Game in Progress: AD&D 2e - Against the Zhentarim

Your module has defined "size" for vehicle but it is wrong datatype. If I don't recall wrong the size should be number.
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Changed the module from tablestringfield to tablenumberfield, and now get this error:

Ruleset Error: windowcontrol: Database type mismatch for control (size) in windowclass (reference_categoriseditem)
    Script Error: [string "ref/scripts/ref_categoriseditem.lua"]:28: attempt to index local 'ctrlColumn' (a nil value)
    Ultimate Edition license holder - No License Needed to Play My Games (Need Demo Version of FG Downloaded)

Quote Originally Posted by GunbunnyFuFu View Post
    Changed the module from tablestringfield to tablenumberfield, and now get this error:

Ruleset Error: windowcontrol: Database type mismatch for control (size) in windowclass (reference_categoriseditem)
    Script Error: [string "ref/scripts/ref_categoriseditem.lua"]:28: attempt to index local 'ctrlColumn' (a nil value)
    Because your vehicle sheet's still contain "size" as string datatype. You need to find <size type="string">**</size> entries from the module and change their datatype into number and update value to be number representation
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Thank you Ikael! That was exactly the issue!

GBFF

Thread Information