DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Oh, depending on how many big combats you run you might like an extension I created that allows you to force advantage and disadvantage rolls by holding control or alt respectively.

I should upload my updated version actually, not that I think anyone ended up picking it up -laughs-

I still need to take another stab at making it a bit more elegant functionality wise and add some extra modifiers in.

Interesting. I am using quick buttons with shift and alt but it may come handy. Alas, there are a lot of extensions I use and so have to be careful and make sure they don't collide with each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Gruber View Post
    Just what I'm doing, guys. But it's much easier to have NPCs and work with them from the menus than have a horde of PCs which I can't browse or search through at all. But, as I'm not working with random encounters almost at all rather prepare them in advance, I do just that - make a couple of PCs for those guys i need the most. Still, I see everyone's got some workarounds and always good to hear them, perhaps the next version will have improved effects with some of the community workarounds already included in the main software (I certainly hope so!).
    Gruber, I think you misunderstand. Do NOT make "a horde of PCs". Only make ONE ( 1 ) PC. Put all the effects on that one PC. Do not give the PC stats, levels, inventory, nothing. Only put the effects on it nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by GavinRuneblade View Post
    Gruber, I think you misunderstand. Do NOT make "a horde of PCs". Only make ONE ( 1 ) PC. Put all the effects on that one PC. Do not give the PC stats, levels, inventory, nothing. Only put the effects on it nothing else.
    Well, I haven't thought about that! Use her as a medium for effects. Good idea.

Blog Entries
    Yeah you can drag effects from a PC action tab onto most everything that you can code on. I run a post-apocalyptic campaign with the 5E ruleset so I just have an invisible character sheet in the CT that has all my custom effects coded on it and I can drag and drop them on whatever I need. This way you can easily edit them or change names, effects, etc.. without searching through the effects button.

FG Con 13 – Fantasy Grounds Online RPG Convention - October 12-14 2018
    Register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.
    My Blog
    Technical Administrator for Fantasy Grounds College
    Holder of the "Ultimate License" | Allower of Demo Players!
    GM of Nephilim Wars - 5E Post Apocalyptic Campaign
    DM of Destiny Calls - 5E Homebrew that includes Waterdeep: Dragon Heist

Thread Information