DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

SFS #1-01 The Commencement Sun August 26 @ 1 PM GMT

!!! Starting time will be 1 hour later, so 2 PM GMT!!!

Same scenario as the last posted game due to it being cancelled because of too few players.
    If necessary, I would be open to another scenario instead if there is overwhelming demand for it and it would be suitable to new players.
    Start time might be shifted one hour back if there are West Coast players.

A Starfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 1-2.

All Starfinders complete their training by conferring with Guidance—a network of uploaded personalities embodying paragons from the Starfinder Society's history. Before receiving the blessing of Guidance, the PCs must meet with and assist critical missions on behalf of key leaders of the Society's leading factions. With the events of the Scoured Stars Incident still fresh in everyone's memory, there's plenty that needs doing to set the Society back on track.

The Commencement is a replayable scenario designed to help introduce players to the factions of the Starfinder Society and areas of importance on Absalom Station.

Written by Eleanor Ferron.

Starfinder Society Scenario Tags: Repeatable

We will use Fantasy Grounds (I have an Ultimate license) and Teamspeak.

Make sure to both apply here as well as in the game calendar, stating which character you'd like to play.

If you apply, make sure you still send me your previous chronicle sheet of the character you want to apply this chronicle to (if you already have any chronicle sheet), either here or on Discord (Fantasy Grounds channel).

Also make sure to track your purchases on the Inventory Tracking Sheet.

If you haven't already, also make sure to either build the character on FG yourself (and send it to me) or log in early enough so you can do so on game day.

Newcomers to SF, SFS and/or FG are welcome.

!!! Starting time will be 1 hour later, so 2 PM GMT!!!
    Last edited by stephan_; August 22nd, 2018 at 16:58.

I'm in for this. Since I currently don't have a character who can still play this, I will probably build a new one (although it might just be one I'll later rebuild before playing at 2nd level).
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

I'd like to play, but tied up this weekend. Enjoy the game!

Alright, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Malkavian_Andi View Post
    I'm in for this. Since I currently don't have a character who can still play this, I will probably build a new one (although it might just be one I'll later rebuild before playing at 2nd level).
    Alright. I probably don't have to mention it but just in case: When we'll come to tier 1-4 scenarios I'll probably ask the more experienced player to bear in mind that most of the newer players will only have level 1 (or level 2) characters. Though it's of course not a formal requirement, +- 1 level shouldn't be a problem, +-2 levels could still work but +- 3 levels might be a bit much.

Quote Originally Posted by jgreishaw View Post
    I am interested. Is game start time flexible? I am EST timezone, and will be unavailable until 5:30 pm GMT.
    Moved discussion here.

Unfortunately only somewhat. Coordinating the different timezones is already difficult enough. If there is overwhelming demand for a little bit later start time it would be fine by me but 4 1/2 hours later might not work really well for some timezones.

Quote Originally Posted by stephan_ View Post
    Alright, thank you.

Alright. I probably don't have to mention it but just in case: When we'll come to tier 1-4 scenarios I'll probably ask the more experienced player to bear in mind that most of the newer players will only have level 1 (or level 2) characters. Though it's of course not a formal requirement, +- 1 level shouldn't be a problem, +-2 levels could still work but +- 3 levels might be a bit much.
    Don't worry, I usually prefer to go with the subtier aimed for by the majority. A low-level character in a high subtier is too vulnerable, and a high-level character in low subtier will gain less (sometimes painfully less) credits than they could.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

Alright.

Based on the feedback I got so far, starting time will be indeed be one hour later, so 2 PM GMT.

Understood. Keep me posted if this is an option with the others.

Currently five people interested so chances are good for a legal table.

As per jgreishaw's request please let me know if a 5:30 pm GMT would also work for you. For me personally, it would be on the outer edge of my availability but doable if there's a strong demand. If other people however wouldn't be able to make it, I'd stick with 2 PM GMT.

If you want to coordinate party roles (optional), you can let people know here.

Based on the feedback so far, 5:30 PM GMT unfortunately won't work for some players, so I'll stick with 2 PM GMT.

Thread Information