STAR TREK 2d20
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by kananesgi View Post
    Ok, thanks for the info stephan. I remember reading that somewhere, but I hadn't been able to find it again in the very limited time I've had to look this week. I'll decide tonight if I want to apply the credit now or wait. I could apply it now, right. He's not "newly created" but he is still 1st level.
    P. 6-7 SFS Guide.

Server is up. Game will start in about an hour.

Please be aware that my computer had two bluescreens at the time people are joining (and only then) in the last weeks, so if the server isn't online, I'm restarting the computer.

Quote Originally Posted by stephan_ View Post
    Nainakra: I added Common and Vesk as languages.

Kyra: Would still need a faction as well as amount of purchases (or starting credits totals) (before game start is sufficient).

Anaheim Yates: In case you purchased something, make sure to update your character.

Jason Steel: Does he already have a Welcome to Starfinder Society chronicle sheet?

Total party composition:

Lashunta (damaya) Technomancer

Kasatha Operative

Human Soldier

Human Mystic

Vesk Soldier

Human Soldier

You should be able to handle combats.
    Had a great time guys. Thank you everyone for the session! Stephan see attached

334970-701 Chronicle #1 (Jason Steel).pdf
    “When you're backed against the wall, break the goddamn thing down.”
    ― Harvey Specter

I think I sent out all chronicle sheet drafts. If you spot any errors/want to make any purchases feel free to tell me, otherwise I'll sign them.

If you haven't received your signed chronicles, it's probably because you didn't respond yet whether you spotted any errors or not.

Interest check: Would we have enough players for a Tuesday (09/04) 4 PM GMT game or should I just focus on Sunday games for now?

I won't be able to make it next Tuesday, I have another game that day. Might be possible for later weeks during September. Sundays are mostly good for me.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

As I was informed that Monday is apparently a holiday for the US: Any interest for a game on Monday at around 4 or 5 PM GMT? Either #1-02 Fugitive on the Red Planet (supposedly a little railroad-y but fun), #1-05 The First Mandate (unless someone else wants to run it) or #1-09 Live Exploration Extreme! probably.

Quote Originally Posted by stephan_ View Post
    As I was informed that Monday is apparently a holiday for the US: Any interest for a game on Monday at around 4 or 5 PM GMT? Either #1-02 Fugitive on the Red Planet (supposedly a little railroad-y but fun), #1-05 The First Mandate (unless someone else wants to run it) or #1-09 Live Exploration Extreme! probably.
    I'd be interested. Would prefer the most combat oriented of the 3 scenarios.
    “When you're backed against the wall, break the goddamn thing down.”
    ― Harvey Specter

I am open for monday off work for the holiday. Sundays are the days I am most likely to be free.

Thread Information