Page 3 of 12 First 12345 ... Last
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwydion View Post
    I need to try this more today. Tried last night and all he modifiers seemed to be off. Sometimes it would double my red modifier for example when I rolled. I’ll give more feedback later today. Love the idea though . Cool.
    Thank you. But what's a red modifier?

  2. #22
    Ok. Tried this again this morning after taking off two recent extensions I was playing with. I took off the hero point extension (adds an editable field on the front of the character sheet) and took off the attunement tracker extension (adds a column in the inventory tab for a tickmark to note attuned items).

    Once I pulled these off the modifiers seemed to work fine. Thanks again for this!

    Lol. Was trying to respond from my phone before. I meant dex modifier. Darn autocorrect!
    Live stream: https://www.twitch.tv/gwydione
    Youtube replays of fg sessions: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQr...bIpAauZB41z8gA

    Free stuff:
    D&D5e FAQ module for fg: http://www.dmsguild.com/product/196704/FAQs
    FG 5e Module Conversions: https://tinyurl.com/y6awo2la
    Map Maker Conversion: https://tinyurl.com/y3awlo4b

  3. #23
    Yeah, the hero point extension definitely conflicts so I'll just have to decide one or the other for now. When I have the hero point extension active as well and I roll a dex save, it exactly doubles the modifier. So, if I have +5 to dex save, if I roll from the character sheet it adds 5 and if I do the request roll and roll from there it adds 10. Tried with other characters with the same result. I'm sure they modify the same code and thus the conflict. Love the look of the extension! You really put some great work into this.
    Live stream: https://www.twitch.tv/gwydione
    Youtube replays of fg sessions: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQr...bIpAauZB41z8gA

    Free stuff:
    D&D5e FAQ module for fg: http://www.dmsguild.com/product/196704/FAQs
    FG 5e Module Conversions: https://tinyurl.com/y6awo2la
    Map Maker Conversion: https://tinyurl.com/y3awlo4b

  4. #24
    damned's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    19,045
    Blog Entries
    1
    Hero Points creates a new field to store its value.
    Unless the R4Rext uses the same field name they really should not conflict...

    MoreCore - Generic Ruleset
    --- Projects ---
    Extensions | Tutorials | MoreCore | MoreCore Themes | Call of Cthulhu | Maelstrom | FG Con

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwydion View Post
    Yeah, the hero point extension definitely conflicts so I'll just have to decide one or the other for now. When I have the hero point extension active as well and I roll a dex save, it exactly doubles the modifier. So, if I have +5 to dex save, if I roll from the character sheet it adds 5 and if I do the request roll and roll from there it adds 10. Tried with other characters with the same result. I'm sure they modify the same code and thus the conflict. Love the look of the extension! You really put some great work into this.
    Thank you! Maybe I can take a look into the hero extension and change the behaviour of RFI if it's enabled.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Hero Points creates a new field to store its value.
    Unless the R4Rext uses the same field name they really should not conflict...
    Hmmm.. Maybe I need to look at any other extensions I have loaded but I don't think I have much else.... I know when I took off both extensions it worked fine and I still had the issue with the hero extension.
    Live stream: https://www.twitch.tv/gwydione
    Youtube replays of fg sessions: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQr...bIpAauZB41z8gA

    Free stuff:
    D&D5e FAQ module for fg: http://www.dmsguild.com/product/196704/FAQs
    FG 5e Module Conversions: https://tinyurl.com/y6awo2la
    Map Maker Conversion: https://tinyurl.com/y3awlo4b

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwydion View Post
    Hmmm.. Maybe I need to look at any other extensions I have loaded but I don't think I have much else.... I know when I took off both extensions it worked fine and I still had the issue with the hero extension.
    I'm trying right now. I activated RFI and Hero extensions and I can't reproduce the issue

    I correct myself. Yes... there's something fishy going on there. I suddenly got a +25 modifier. I'm going to dig further
    Last edited by st4lk3r87; September 2nd, 2018 at 17:36.

  8. #28
    The issue is fixed. I didn't find any conflict with the Hero extension.
    The Saving Throw were using the Ability Score as modifier.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by st4lk3r87 View Post
    The issue is fixed. I didn't find any conflict with the Hero extension.
    The Saving Throw were using the Ability Score as modifier.
    Ahhh.. Damned was right as usual!!
    Live stream: https://www.twitch.tv/gwydione
    Youtube replays of fg sessions: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQr...bIpAauZB41z8gA

    Free stuff:
    D&D5e FAQ module for fg: http://www.dmsguild.com/product/196704/FAQs
    FG 5e Module Conversions: https://tinyurl.com/y6awo2la
    Map Maker Conversion: https://tinyurl.com/y3awlo4b

  10. #30
    Excellent extension! Thank you very much!
    Check out my FG theme - The Coming of Night

    FG Ultimate License
    D&D5e-Pathfinder-Savage Worlds

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in