5E Character Create Playlist
Page 14 of 18 First ... 41213141516 ... Last
    Ok thank you both. I'm trying FG tonight with the party for the first time. I'll see if I can get it going. Appreciate it.

With permission from stalker I have created an addon for this mod that works in FGU.

Currently the original extension in the first post does work with FGU, but just with some UI bugs.

However, if you want extra functionality including NPC rolls, manual concentration/save rolls and contested checks (coming soon) then check it out here .

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...059#post503059

It is in Beta so please be patient

This is fantastic, definitely adding it to my games.

I was really hoping it had one specific feature, but it doesn't appear to, so here goes.

Ultimately I'd like this to prompt PCs for all saving throws requested from the Combat Tracker. If that's not possible if I could perhaps drag/drop a spell or other save from an NPC and have the PCs targeted from the combat tracker prompted to make those saves, and then be able to apply damage/effects based on those saves. Or select PCs and then trigger saves based on a dropped spell/trait/feature.

I'm excited to use this!

I've been asked if your options that are added to the sidebar could be included in the Menu extension I've created.

It's as simple as running this in your extension "onInit()" somewhere if you'd be so kind...

Code:
    if MenuManager then
    MenuManager.addMenuItem("moduleselection", "", "sidebar_tooltip_moduleselection");
    end
    The documentation for the function is as follows:

Code:
    --[[
      This will add a custom menu/window item to the Menu button.

sRecord                 The window class
      sPath                     The database node associated with this window (if any)
      sToolTip                  The tooltip string record, Interface.getString(sTooltip); Displayed when someone hovers over the menu selection
      sButtonCustomText The text used as the name for the menu. If doesn't exist will look for "library_recordtype_label_" .. sRecord
    ]]
    function addMenuItem(sRecord, sPath, sToolTip, sButtonCustomText)
    If you have issues adding this feel free to let me know and I'll be happy to help.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Hi,

Excellent extension. Just one thing. Whenever I ask for a d100 roll it rolls a single d100 plus a single d10 and adds them, even if have applied adv or disadv. Any ideas?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Noelus View Post
    Hi,

Excellent extension. Just one thing. Whenever I ask for a d100 roll it rolls a single d100 plus a single d10 and adds them, even if have applied adv or disadv. Any ideas?
    Please specify if you are using FGU or FGC.
    This is 93% likely because FGC and FGU use different methods of rolling % dice.

Apologies. I'm using FGU latest build (3.3.10). And using the RFI addon for FGU.

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    I've been asked if your options that are added to the sidebar could be included in the Menu extension I've created.

It's as simple as running this in your extension "onInit()" somewhere if you'd be so kind...

Code:
    if MenuManager then
    MenuManager.addMenuItem("moduleselection", "", "sidebar_tooltip_moduleselection");
    end
    The documentation for the function is as follows:

Code:
    --[[
      This will add a custom menu/window item to the Menu button.

sRecord                 The window class
      sPath                     The database node associated with this window (if any)
      sToolTip                  The tooltip string record, Interface.getString(sTooltip); Displayed when someone hovers over the menu selection
      sButtonCustomText The text used as the name for the menu. If doesn't exist will look for "library_recordtype_label_" .. sRecord
    ]]
    function addMenuItem(sRecord, sPath, sToolTip, sButtonCustomText)
    If you have issues adding this feel free to let me know and I'll be happy to help.
    I would love to see that.

There seems to be an odd conflict with this extension and the Automatic Shield Master extension:

Request for Initiative failing:

when doing a dex save script error:
    Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_action_save_asm.lua"]:39: findNode: Invalid parameter 1

It only fails on Dex saving throw, all other checks and saving throws work perfectly fine.

Would it be possible to add a new button at the top to randomly select 1 PC? This would be so handy for when you want to randomly choose a PC for the roll.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Thread Information