DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 10 of 18 First ... 89101112 ... Last
    Just came here to say that this is my favorite extension out there. I love love love love love it.

Quote Originally Posted by istark View Post
    Just came here to say that this is my favorite extension out there. I love love love love love it.
    Thank you! It's always nice to hear that! If you have any feedback or ideas let me know ☺
    My twitch channel

Currently DMing:
    D&D 5e - "Waterdeep: Dragon Heist"

Language: Italian

Quote Originally Posted by gwhitneyy2k View Post
    Custom skills would be very helpful. Would use it a ton on lockpicking
    I have it on the list of "cool stuff to add". Do you have a proposal on how it should be shown to the user?
    My twitch channel

Currently DMing:

This extension is fantastic. Its made a huge difference to my game and the players love it. Do you know of anything like this for pathfinder the rule set?

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Kneecap View Post
    This extension is fantastic. Its made a huge difference to my game and the players love it. Do you know of anything like this for pathfinder the rule set?
    Thank you so much! I never heard about something similar in Pathfinder sorry
    My twitch channel

Currently DMing:

Holy crap! I LOVE this extension. Easily the best one I've downloaded this month. Thank you @st4lk3r87

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderhead View Post
    Holy crap! I LOVE this extension. Easily the best one I've downloaded this month. Thank you @st4lk3r87
    Thank you so much for sharing your feels! Let me know if you have any idea to improve it!
    My twitch channel

Currently DMing:

Very cool extension, Might I offer an idea? Tool checks!

Quote Originally Posted by Melborne View Post
    Very cool extension, Might I offer an idea? Tool checks!
    Or even something as simple as an "add proficiency" button to cover all the custom bases, but this can already be done with modifiers.

Forgive me please; I didn't read through all of the posts but in a recent session I thought of something else that I'd love to see this extension do: hidden rolls for the characters without them knowing they're being checked. It's probably been suggested before, and I know there's other ways of doing this but it would be damn convenient to do a passive perception check right from the interface. Thoughts on that?

Thread Information