5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 8 of 18 First ... 678910 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by HuseyinCinar View Post
    I guess I can whisper the result to the player. That seems like the best way. I have no knowledge of Lua or any sort of coding so I can't write an extension!
    Mmmh, interesting. I will put in the wishlist. It could be useful and also fun to implement. I'm not sure if I can send private message by scripting ( probably yes ).
    My twitch channel

Currently DMing:
    D&D 5e - "Waterdeep: Dragon Heist"

Language: Italian

Quote Originally Posted by st4lk3r87 View Post
    I'm not sure if I can send private message by scripting ( probably yes ).
    See the [recipients] argument to this API call: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/refdo...verChatMessage
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by HuseyinCinar View Post
    I guess I can whisper the result to the player. That seems like the best way. I have no knowledge of Lua or any sort of coding so I can't write an extension!
    Good Day HuseyinCinar
    Just curious if dragging the number from the chat to the player picture would send it as a whisper?

I just uploaded a new version of the extension with some new updates and little improvements.

Added: Roll one die request ( Advantage/Disadvantage works only with d20 choice )
    Fixed: Death Saving Throw are not hidden properly when the Hidden modifier is used
    Fixed: Hide RAW rolls while the tutorial is running.
    Improvement: Use tower for hidden Initiative roll.
    Improvement: Show tower text to client when a player perform an hidden roll.
    Improvement: Increase the visibility of selected PCs

I'm also planning to improve a bit the interface. Maybe I can create a "compact version" with smaller buttons so there will be more space for extra options.
    My twitch channel

Currently DMing:

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkon View Post
    Good Day HuseyinCinar
    Just curious if dragging the number from the chat to the player picture would send it as a whisper?
    I doubt that but haven't checked.

Hi st4lk3r87,

I had to revert to my backup of the old extension version as this new version does not seem to be applying character sheet modifiers (or its hiding them from output).

Thanks for your work on this, I use it every session!

Quote Originally Posted by Kalua View Post
    Hi st4lk3r87,

I had to revert to my backup of the old extension version as this new version does not seem to be applying character sheet modifiers (or its hiding them from output).

Thanks for your work on this, I use it every session!
    Oh!!! I'll look at that bug asap Kalua. Thank you for let me know

OK everything should be fixed now. I changed the UI a bit so it takes less space hope you like it.

Bugfix: Hotfix for check and saves
    Improvement: Rearranged UI so it takes less space.
    Last edited by st4lk3r87; May 27th, 2019 at 00:04.
    My twitch channel

Currently DMing:

It appears the most resent version isn't adding init bonuses to init rolls. I'm just seeing straight d20 rolls.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirsterhall View Post
    It appears the most resent version isn't adding init bonuses to init rolls. I'm just seeing straight d20 rolls.
    I uploaded a new version right now. I'll start to deliver two versions of the extension. A "Stable" version and a "Release Candidate". So you won't get many problems.
    Thank you so much for the feedback and reports.
    My twitch channel

Currently DMing:

Thanks for this great addon, I can't wait to try it out!

Very minor note of feedback - under the CHECK and SAVES entries, you have COS instead of CON for Constitution rolls. The right rolls are still requested though so it's just the text labels on the buttons that are incorrect.

Thread Information