Starfinder Playlist

Short Game: 3-4 Players. D&D 3.5

Right. Since the Warhammer game I was thinking of running got little to no response, I decided to try something else. I have noticed that there are several people looking to get involved with a short game, spanning only a few sessions. Since I am not looking to start a long running campaign (unless things work out that way) I decided that I could run a series of adventures that I have been working on for a couple of weeks now. I have modified them slightly to fit in with the d20 rules, and am now in need of players.

To those who may be interested, here are the basics.

1. First, the sessions will run approximatly 4 hours, though RP could extend it (time permitting of course). I plan to have the game wrapped up in 3-5 sessions. I am in GMT-4 (EDT US). Any evening is good for me, with the exception of Tuesday and Wednesday. I am available after 6pm, until 2am. Any time within there is fine. I will base the final decision on the times suggested by the players.

2. Setting is a fantasy world with moderate magic, using all standard character races and classes. Special exceptions could be made on a case by case basis.

3. I was expecting experienced players, and though not a requirement, it would be helpful since all character will begin the adventure at 5th level. I do have lower end games designed for new players and characters, and could run such based on need.

4. I do not require any voice programs, but if the group as a whole decides on one, then I will happily encoporate it.

NOTE: This is not intended to be a long running campagin. The current planned adventure takes place over a specific amount of time (in game) and should be completed in 3-5 sessions. If the group wishes to continue together at that point, further discussions will decide which path we take.

Here is a brief bit about where the adventure will take place. A more indepth look at the are, as well as maps and such are available to players once the day and time are set.

------------------------
    The town of Spring Haven on the Emerald Coast had always been a quiet little town. The discovery of silver in the hills south of the town led to a sudden, and unexpected, population boom. Miners, smiths, and tradesmen of all sorts, flocked to this small coastal town. The population has more than tripled, in the last five years. Still, the town maintained its allure to the occasional passerby, had relatively little crime. Over the last few months, however, strange occurrences have plagued the people of Spring Haven. Occurrences such as people disappearing in the middle of the night, entire families vanishing, and bodies found mutilated – as if by some wild animal. The people of Spring Haven are frightened, and town wide curfew has been called into effect.

Adding to the danger, pirates have been reported sailing the waters near the town, which makes many of the tradesmen expectedly nervous. Riders were dispatched to the Aerington, the local capitol. No answer has yet been received. Every week, another family packs up and leaves, causing the town council to fear for the very survival of the town itself.
    -----------------------------------

Hey. Sounds good to me. I'm just getting my feet wet after 15 years away from PnP. I'll roll a level 5 character.

amannella
    Hi,

Im fresh back into D&D after long years of absence, started to play again recently on a campaign and i love it, same one as FlatNiNeSharpFive! I'm in if you still are looking for players!

Indeed I am still looking. Keep in mind that this is not planned to be a long running campaign, merely a few sessions to get people introduced to FG and how it works. Of course, if something spawns from it....

One more thing.. if you would, please sign up on the game calander, so I can get a feel for what characters and such we are going to have.

EYE
    Last edited by EyeBall; June 8th, 2006 at 04:36.

New Game

Hi, EyeBall. slowsnake here. I'm interested in your game. I've been using FG for a year, so no problem ther. Are you using a point built for the character, ie 28,32 or 4d6-1d? Are you going to use a voice progam? I have teamspeak and others to play online with.I find it must easier then typing to respond to others. Your game time and days are ok with me. I,m in AZ.. Interested in runing a lv1 FT/lv4Cl Dwarf or a lv1Barb/lv4FT 1/2orc. Thanks for your time. David

Thread Information