DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Giving PCs access to vehicle weapons?

I'm running a 50 Fathoms plot point campaign, and cannot for the life of me figure out how to allow my players to fire ship cannons.

I have dug around on here a while, to no real resolution.

I have tried adding PCs under the ship as a group, and adding the ship under the PC as a group in the Combat Tracker.

Other than having PCs add ship cannons to their combat attack options on the PC character sheet, is there another way to accomplish this?

Thanks ahead of time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAU4mY-F5u4&t=396s

I am not sure if this will help you but i saw it and thought it might. I am pretty new to fantasy grounds as a GM and have been watching quite a few videos. Look from 8 minutes onward.

Quote Originally Posted by Claybor View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAU4mY-F5u4&t=396s

I am not sure if this will help you but i saw it and thought it might. I am pretty new to fantasy grounds as a GM and have been watching quite a few videos. Look from 8 minutes onward.
    That's the correct way to do it. You need to assign PC as gunner for ship's weapon. Thereafter player can make attack and damage rolls from vehicle sheet.
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Thumb up!!!!!
    This is really great. Well done, Ikael !!!!
    Ultimate license holder
    Pref : Cthulhu and savage Worlds

Many thanks...that was exactly what I needed.

The Fantasy Grounds community does such a great job of disseminating information, I just realized this is the first time I have actually had to reach out and ask a question!

Thread Information