FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 8 First 1234 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Oberoten
    This is the very kind of tool I have been dreaming of seeing for FG. Need a Beta anytime soon?
    More likely ^^

Wow, it looks better than I was expecting! I am waiting to test it.
    "The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come to pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. In one Age, called the Third Age by some, an Age yet to come, an Age long past, a wind rose. . ."

I guess I have to chime in and say it looks awesome.

This looks very very well done Rhaegys!

Are you planning any kind of support for making rulesets? Primarily tables are the pain in the behind atm...
    Vincent Kingston
    [email protected]

Whooo.. *throws himself into the line forming for this program*
    DM: For reference sake, when a bad guys dies, I'll turn their token over. So an upside down 'A' or 'B' means it's a corpse.
    PC 1: So if we kill a 'M' is it reincarnated as a 'W'?
    PC 2: That damn 'O' just won't die!

Quote Originally Posted by Kalan
    This looks very very well done Rhaegys!

Are you planning any kind of support for making rulesets? Primarily tables are the pain in the behind atm...
    The first version is focused on the character sheet. The rest will come when that is done.

Why do I keep clicking on the picture trying to change to the Main tab? I don't often say this, but very nice job!!! Can't wait to play around with it.

Same here, I look forwards to tinkering with it
    Tailz, the Artist of Studio WyldFurr
    Follow Studio WyldFurr on Twitter, Facebook, and the studio web site.
    "The London Underground, is not a resistance movement!"

Just a quick question. Is the screenshot we are seeing you building a form in Visual Studio or is it your executable actually building the form with its own code for creating textboxes, labels, etc.?

Very nice job indeed This will take a lot of the tedious work out of creating a character sheet. Can't wait to give it a try.
    "Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win."

Thread Information