(I put this same post in the LFG forum, thought I'd put it here as well, not sure which place will get more views).

Hi,

I'm looking to run a one-shot adventure tonight for 3-4 hours. Send a message to me with your discord information and what time you would like to start (in EST eastern standard). I'm looking at 5 or 6pm EST, but if I get 4 people saying they would prefer to start at 7 or 8 pm, we will do that.

Bring a level 3 character, or alternatively I'll have a few pregenerated characters to choose from. I'll have the server up at least an hour before the game start, so you can create one on my server if you wish... but be sure to have it completed by game start; dont want people sitting around waiting for one guy to roll a character.

The premise of the one shot is the party learns the location of an orc clan's lair. Apparently one of the members of the tribe has necromantic powers, raising up all foul manner of beasts and terrorizing the surrounding villages. The local Baron has promised a reward for any and all who put a stop to the menace! Going to be high hack and slash.

All rolls will be shown; there will be no fudging so if the party isn't careful they could meet their demise... I feel the real threat of death makes the game more interesting and dramatic. There will be a captive NPC in the lair that someone can play once found, if a PC does die a bit early.

Look forward to playing, message me if you are interested.

Disclosure: I have the ultimate subscription with 5E books. I'm new to FG, I've played with it the last few days, watched videos... I think I know everything I need to run an adventure, but I'm sure I won't be as smooth as someone with dozens of runs under their belt.