DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    I haven't noticed that small bonus, thanks!
    I tried again to shift+drag to a specific enemy, it worked perfectly, tried with another enemy that didn't receive the shift + drag, and no bonus on the attack.
    Thanks for all the help, I'll try to set some spells now. I think with the answers here, I' won't have much trouble doing it.
    Sorry for all the questions, this kind of "programming" language is something alien to me lol

Quote Originally Posted by Justyn View Post
    I haven't noticed that small bonus, thanks!
    I tried again to shift+drag to a specific enemy, it worked perfectly, tried with another enemy that didn't receive the shift + drag, and no bonus on the attack.
    Thanks for all the help, I'll try to set some spells now. I think with the answers here, I' won't have much trouble doing it.
    Sorry for all the questions, this kind of "programming" language is something alien to me lol
    No problem at all.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Hello

Macro smite evil

Code:
    "SELF"/"ALL"
    Smite Evil; DMGTYPE:force;IFT: ALIGN (evil);ATK:[CHA];DMG:[LVL];AC:[CHA]

"SELF"/"ROLL"
    Smite Evil (Draconic, Undead, Outsider);DMG:[LVL]

Quote Originally Posted by Sasmira View Post
    Hello

Macro smite evil

Code:
    "SELF"/"ALL"

"SELF"/"ROLL"
    Thanks, that's what I did

Ok guys, I'll bother you all a second time: is there a mod that contains if not all, most of the spells already with their respective macros? I thought about doing it, but some spells have effects I don't even imagine how to automatize. I've tried looking the wiki, but it seems that the pathfinder content was deleted after the official content was launched.

Quote Originally Posted by Justyn View Post
    Ok guys, I'll bother you all a second time: is there a mod that contains if not all, most of the spells already with their respective macros? I thought about doing it, but some spells have effects I don't even imagine how to automatize. I've tried looking the wiki, but it seems that the pathfinder content was deleted after the official content was launched.
    See the available modules in the forum module sticky thread here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ist-of-Modules Particularly the modules under "spells and items" in post #3.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    See the available modules in the forum module sticky thread here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ist-of-Modules Particularly the modules under "spells and items" in post #3.
    Dude, you're the best! Thanks again!

Sorry to necro an old thread but I wanted to share a solution I came up with for Smite Evil.
    First create a simple effect that just applies the label 'smite' to the target.
    This should be set up to be useable as many times as you can currently use Smite and should be cast on the target.

Now create a permanent effect targetted on self. This should be kept on the paladin PC and refreshed on levelling to update the values:-

IFT:CUSTOM(smite); IFT:ALIGN(evil); ATK: [CHA]; DMG: [LVL]; IFT:TYPE(dragon, outsider, undead); DMG: [LVL];

The code checks for the presence of the 'smite' label on the target and applies the additional to-hit and damage according to alignment and target type.

Now I just need to figure out how to make it work both ways and handle the AC bonus

Quote Originally Posted by Sasmira View Post
    Hello

Macro smite evil

Code:
    "SELF"/"ALL"

"SELF"/"ROLL"
    All is in this thread
    Code:
    AC:[CHA]
    Last edited by Sasmira; July 7th, 2019 at 10:50.

The AC bonus only applies vs the target affected by the Smite. This would be applied to all hostiles

Thread Information