DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

S. Peterson's Field Guide

Can someone tell me what the S. Peterson's Field Guide to Lovecraftian Horrors theme does? I notice zero difference.

*tap* *tap* *tap* Is this thing on?

I noticed this too. Nothing seems to have changed when it's on vs. when it's off.
    Couldn't tell you why though.

It's just a conversion of the book as a reference manual (informational only). It provides no functional purpose as far as the FG environment is concerned - the actual monster stats are already provided when you load the CoC 7e module. It's a 'nice to have' but not essential.

Blog Entries
    Hi BlackCultist - are there frames or similar in the extension?
    If so PM me and we might be able to include them in the base to remove the confusion?

Hi damned, it's an official product that gets installed in the vault and is locked. It's fairly clear what it is from the official FG product description, the only exception may be in the dot point that says "53 Lovecraftian creatures categorized and detailed" - it doesn't provide the npc stats usable in FG as these are already included in the 7e or 6e modules anyway.

Blog Entries
    I guess the confusion is - what does the Theme do...

Ive just had a look in the SVN and it has a new font for the Reference Headings and Window Titles.
    If you were running this with say the Pulp Cthulhu extension it may get overwritten.

Blog Entries
    Also - I was confused by your reply - for some reason I inferred from your first post that you had done the conversion which is why I directed that query at you - my apologies.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Also - I was confused by your reply - for some reason I inferred from your first post that you had done the conversion which is why I directed that query at you - my apologies.
    I suspected so - the extension option appears to only change fonts from what I can see, the header font being bright red, which does look nice!

So the "theme" portion of this is just a new font for headings in the reference manual?

Thread Information