STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last
    I also plan to be online for a few hours wednesday and thursday evenings. The ruleset can be downloaded if needed, and characters can be uploaded. Once you create them go ahead and post them here. I will be using E-tools to check calculations.

Or, if you prefer, you can e-mail them to me at [email protected]

Tam

Another question. Are you going to use voice? I find it nice for speed, but not a requirement. If you wish to use voice, I can probably get the use of the dedicated teamspeak voice server that I use to run my game.

I second the question about voice chat. I have my own server that I use to run my games on, and wouldn't have a problem providing it for this one either.

Later,
    helio

I am all for using voice as a supplement to the game. I have a small amount of experience with TS and welcome the assistance of those of you who have been using it longer.

Tam
    Last edited by Tambryn; June 12th, 2006 at 22:16.

I am going over your character Heliopolix and there are a couple things worth mentioning.

It looks like you used 28 instead of 32 points for attribute purchasing.
    What did you pick for your 2nd level bonus feat?
    Could you break down for me how you aquired each feat, the count just seems off to me, and I know if you explain it to me I will see where I am mistaken.

I can't wait to see the rest of your characters.

Tam

Hello everyone,
    Sorry for my delayed response. I've been keeping up via Llarish (I'm his wife). I noticed a mention of voice chat possibly being used. If so, I would highly recommend Ventrilo over TS because it has a MUCH better sound codec so quality is cleaner. I have a private server for both TS and for Ventrilo and would be happy to "loan out" either of them for this game.
    If any config. help is needed, I would be glad to help.

WRose
    Last edited by Lallatwiddle; June 13th, 2006 at 03:48.

Hey guys. I was just wondering if Item Creation feats will influence gear aquisition at all. Working on some ideas. From what I have heard I think I might make a cleric type character for the group. Not 100% sure yet.
    Llarish

So thinking about it, I think I might bring a fighter to the table if everyone's ok with it.
    I'm open to changing though.
    WRose.

Hehe, I think I was the one interested in fighter before (and still am) just know that you have played more of them and so are better at it. I'm used to casters, though I love the theory of fighters. I just rarely get to play them, so would be a bit out of my element I fear at 11th. Just have to start up a fighter in another game from level 1 sometime.
    Llarish

Edit: As I am looking at my character being put together, I'm thinking that he is more of a support caster rather than a primary cleric. He is definately able to provide healing, but I am looking at using a fairly large portion of his spell slots as buffs everyday for the group which leaves him short on healing during a fight. Not sure what everyone is looking at.

So far what I have heard is this -

WRose - Fighter
    Helio - Monk (support fighter)
    Griogre - Beguilder (stealth/trap guy with some really good casting potential)
    Llarish - Cleric (Building support caster primary)

Do we have any others who are going to playing? If we don't, should we look at leadership as a possible feat to bring the group up in numbers? I find it strange that some more folks haven't posted up interest. Maybe we should start a new thread stating that we are looking for 2 more folks for Sunday at these times.

Llarish
    Last edited by Llarish; June 13th, 2006 at 07:52.

Thread Information