DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 8 123 ... Last

Players needed for a 3 Adventure Campaign

At least 4 players needed for a 3 Adventure Campaign. Characters will start at 11th level. I am open to just about all character concepts. If an official book exists I probably have it, and I am an avid enough D&D enthusiast that if I do not have it I will be happy to aquire it. We need a good balance of character classes. Multiclassing is not as issue as long as anyone doing so realizes that they gain general utility at the expense of specialization.

Character race will only be restricted by the term "Civilized"
    Classes are only limited to "Good" If the class is obviously evil then the motivations for the character might not be as apropriate as it they would be for others. I deffinately want a group with the least amount of friction style distractions as possible.

The adventures will take the characters from 11th to 13th or 14th level.

I am at GMT -6. Currently stationed in southern mississippi.

I am looking to get started either this coming weekend, saturday the 10th. Depending on response and interest this date could be pushed back to the 17th. I am also open to play on pretty much any day of the week. Saturday is just a starting point for discussion.

The game will be generic D&D. The adventures will originally intended for Greyhawk, but the Greyhawk recourses available to me are pretty limited, so it will be easier to make it generic.

As the campaign will be relatively short, I will not be as adamant about character backgrounds as I tend to be. I still encourage them, but they will not be as imperative as for a longer more in depth story line.

I plan on running a few different short stories to get used to FG a little more and work out any issues before diving into a longer more drawn out campaign.

Last but not least, if you have any serious level of familiarity with the Istivin: City of Shadows Adventure Arc, then you might be less likely to enjoy these adventures than others with know knowledge at all.

If I left out any imperative information, let me know, also if you have any questions.

Tam
    Last edited by Tambryn; June 6th, 2006 at 03:14.

I might be interested, though Saturdays I am starting something for my friends, so those wouldn't be good for me. So if you are changing days I might be up for stuff, if not then best of luck to you.
    Llarish

Friday or any other day is just as good for me. It all depends on what works out best for everyone. Let me know what days would be best for you, and we can work from there.

Tam

I, as well.

Any day except friday.

Any time after 4:30 PM (pacific).

Later,
    heliopolix

Sounds good to me. I'm open this Saturday night around 10. I'm available nearly every evening around 9:00-10:00.

I would be interested also. Though I could not start until the afternoon of the 17th. After that I would be free everyday but Fridays and Saturday mornings PST.

OK, I think we might have enough people to get this started. Our first date looks to be friday the 16th or sunday the 18th, depending if Larish is still interested or not. Respond here and let me know what will be best for everyone.

If you are serious about playing, go ahead and create a character given the guidelines above. If you have any questions let me know. I will be setting up the game in the game calender for registration.

Tam

Still interested definately, as is my wife. Sunday we are available most any time during the day. On Friday I generally have some things I have to take care of between 6 and 8 pm Pacific time (GMT -8). I am generally away for about 30 minutes, but it can go longer or shorter. The work triggers when my mother-in-law gets home, as I have to help her with some things.

That being said, I am up for playing on Fridays as long as my absence is a known and accepted thing, or on Sunday when I rarely have anything that needs to get done.
    Llarish

Edit: What is the stat generation that you are working with?

First, a few rules-related topics for character creation. Point buy, im assuming, unless we will be rolling stats in-game on gameday. If so, 28 or 32? Any deviation from standard HP rolls (ie re-rolling 1's, etc)? Standard gold via the DMG weath/char level (not that it matters to me, since i'll be poooor ), or some other value, or none at all (stuff to be handed at the game, etc) ?

Also, are you going to start an out-of-game thread for the campaign? Since you requested a balanced party, I think it best to know what everyone is planning on bringing to the table, so that there is less of a chance that we have a garing , easily exploitable weakness . I tend to let others make thier characters, and then 'fill-the-void', so to speak, so I will defer character selection untill others have decided what to make. Just in case no one has any concrete plans, or ends up being in a like-minded deferring school of thought like me, I have some ideas for a monk or a cleric. Both of them have forsaken material goods for their own reasons, but are still capable adventurers in their own right.

As far as game day, sunday the 18th will work the best, although I can weasel my way into being able to make friday 16th if thats what is best for the others.

Later,
    heliopolix

Friday the 16th is good for me. I have another game scheduled for Sunday.

Thread Information