FG Spreadshirt Swag

SFS The Commencement Tues August 21 @ 5 PM GMT

A Starfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 1-2.

All Starfinders complete their training by conferring with Guidance—a network of uploaded personalities embodying paragons from the Starfinder Society's history. Before receiving the blessing of Guidance, the PCs must meet with and assist critical missions on behalf of key leaders of the Society's leading factions. With the events of the Scoured Stars Incident still fresh in everyone's memory, there's plenty that needs doing to set the Society back on track.

The Commencement is a replayable scenario designed to help introduce players to the factions of the Starfinder Society and areas of importance on Absalom Station.

Written by Eleanor Ferron.

Starfinder Society Scenario Tags: Repeatable

We will use Fantasy Grounds (I have an Ultimate license) and Teamspeak.

Make sure to both apply here as well as in the game calendar, stating which character you'd like to play.

If you apply, make sure you still send me your previous chronicle sheet of the character you want to apply this chronicle to (if you already have any chronicle sheet), either here or on Discord (Fantasy Grounds channel).

If you haven't already, also make sure to either build the character on FG yourself (and send it to me) or log in early enough so you can do so on game day.

Newcomers to SF, SFS and/or FG are welcome.

Edit: Start time now one hour later!
    Last edited by stephan_; August 18th, 2018 at 19:49.

Currently three players interested, so a legal table is possible but not guaranteed.

New start time is 5 PM GMT.

Unfortunately, one of the players had to drop out, so currently only 2 players (i.e. not a legal table). Unless we find one until tomorrow evening, we might have to cancel the game.

As it's less than 24 hour before the game and there only would be 2 players (i.e. not a legal table), I'll unfortunately have to cancel it.

Next game is maybe Sunday (08/26) around 2 PM GMT. Don't know for certain what it'll be though.

Thread Information