DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

Blog Entries
    Just to mention: does the script correctly parses the HD every single time (ie. just nabs the first numeric character) because while all my products use the "N (dN)" format with a space between the HD and the (die), some of the older products use "N(dN)" because that's how the books read and the 2009 "copy/paste" developers left it alone.

Blog Entries
    Monsters & Treasure

• Added +3 to hit on the Stirge's touch attack per it's Agile trait
    • Added +3 to hit on the Grig's dart attack per it's Agile trait

Note: for the Grig, it's Agile trait only says it applies to ranged attacks so I chose the dart. I left the dagger alone for melee use. If your grig throws a dagger, you'll need to manually give it a +3 for that roll.

See attached. I edited the Ape so that there was no space in the HD field. You'll notice that all of them calculated correctly.

Just got a bunch of C&C updates and the Stirge attack is Touch +3 (1d3) now, so it must have made the updates! Thanks for the replies guys.

Just one more small voice in the mix... saying Thanks for all of the gradual updates to C&C. The content is a bargain for FG users, and if the interface can be made as user friendly as 5e, it will be a great intro RPG for those interested in a rules lite/1e experience.

I'm noticing that Armor and Shields don't automagically adjust AC... must be manually manipulated from combat tab of character sheet (regardless of item status: carried/equipped/not carried).
    Last edited by ninevolthero; September 8th, 2018 at 14:37.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ninevolthero View Post
    Just one more small voice in the mix... saying Thanks for all of the gradual updates to C&C. The content is a bargain for FG users, and if the interface can be made as user friendly as 5e, it will be a great intro RPG for those interested in a rules lite/1e experience.

I'm noticing that Armor and Shields don't automagically adjust AC... must be manually manipulated from combat tab of character sheet (regardless of item status: carried/equipped/not carried).
    Your first point is quite true... a huge bargain for what you get... essentially the ruleset, the PHB and M&T for just $10. If Smiteworks and TLG could promote the ruleset a little it would sell.

As to your second point, also correct - right now you have to adjust those fields manually.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Blog Entries
    Drag and drop support for classes and races is Coming Soon(ish)™ therefore at @Andraax's request:

Players Handbook

• The half-elf race has two lineages to choose from—elf or human—each with their own traits. At @Andraax's request to help the (Work In Progress) drag and drop scripts, I have split the half-elf into two separate entries, each for its respective lineage so that the correct traits will auto-populate onto the character sheet.

Players Guide to Aihrde

• Same as above for the half-elf
    • Set the class metadata to lowercase for the drag-n-drop scripts.
    Last edited by Talyn; September 18th, 2018 at 18:07.

Blog Entries
    Any chance of getting functional damage resistance added?

Damage types would be great as well, but even a simple way to resist 'x' amount of HP damage via an effect would be welcomed by me at least.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Blog Entries
    I did give @Andraax a heads-up that some of the beasties in Tome of the Unclean use DR out of the box so hopefully that'll be a thing in the ruleset someday.

I only saw one creature with DR in the Tome, and it uses "half of damage from bladed weapons". What other creatures have it?

Thread Information